AP Amma Vodi Status Check | amma vodi ap gov in | Amma Vodi Scheme Details In Telugu | ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అమ్మ వోడి | AmmaVodi Online Payment Status, List, Application Form & Guidelines PDF
Amma Vodi scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh is the first of its kind of scheme for mothers in India. This scheme supports the lakhs of poor and needy mothers to educate their children. Nearly 43 lakh mothers or guardians will get financial assistance of Rs 15,000 to send their children to school under this scheme. An increase of 30% in student enrolment in the current academic year has been recorded after the announcement of the scheme. School and college dropouts, government employees, and income-tax payers are not eligible for the scheme. This scheme encourages mothers to send their children to school and educate them. Initially, the scheme was announced just for school students but later on, it was extended to the Intermediate level.
The students of the government schools in Andhra Pradesh received many incentives through the implementation of the AmmaVodi scheme, launched by Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of the state. All of the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme is been shared under this article today. On 27th December 2019, the concerned authorities have declared the final beneficiary list. A step-by-step guide has been provided through which your name on the beneficiary list can be checked.
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme / ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ అమ్మ వోడి|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing financial support to poor and needy mothers to educate their children|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Availability of 1st Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|2nd Phase||9th January 2020|
|Category||YSR Govt Scheme|
jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Online Portal
A flagship program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme has been announced by the chief minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh. A part of the NAVARATNALU initiative, this scheme provides financial assistance to each mother who belong below the poverty line household, irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive is going to enable the mothers to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions:
- Recognized by the Government
- Aided Private
- Unaided Private schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges during the Academic year 2020-2021
Guidelines for AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2020-21
The government has released the following guidelines for the AmmaVodi scheme in 2020-21.
- On the AmmaVodi scheme, at the moment level, the preliminary actions will take place from 9th December to 25th December 2020.
- From the date of 10th Dec to 20th December 2020 all the principals of the respective schools are required to register and update the details of their students.
- On 15th December 2020, the list of all the eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be released after reviewing according to 6th level criteria.
- The students whose details are updated before 15th December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December 2020.
- On 19th Dec 2020, the list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated after being reviewed according to the 6 level criteria.
- On the notice board of the school and gram/ward secretariat, all the details advertised on the Amma Vodi portal is to be displayed between 20th December to 24th December 2020.
- The principals are required to correct the errors if there are any Mistakes in the Aadhar number, Bank account number, and the IFSC code.
- The village/ward secretariat will submit those objections that are related to disqualification to the collector. The standard procedure of the submission process will be followed and the joint collector will address these objections.
- A compilation of the list which is released on 16 Dec and 20 December 2020 will be done and a final list will be posted on the portal with the correction of objections by 26 December 2020.
- The final list will be approved by the Ward/Gram Sabha on 27 Dec and 28 December 2020.
- The village/ward educational welfare assistant should submit the amma vodi ap gov in the final list online by 29th December 2020.
- By 30th December 2020, the headmaster will hand over the list to the district educational officer through the zonal education officer.
- The district education officer should submit the list to the district collector by 30th Dec 2020.
2nd Phase Payment Of Amma Vodi Scheme
It is known to all that an incentive of Rs 15,000 per year will be given to all underprivileged students under the AmmaVodi scheme. The second phase of the Amma Vodi scheme is all set to be launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The activities like obtaining personal details, Aadhar number, bank account details, etc should be completed before the last date. It is the responsibility of the headmaster of the school to enroll all the eligible children. The education department has fixed a timeline for fixing the correction of details, confirmation, rectification of errors, etc.
- The department has conducted a meeting with State, District, and Mandal level education officers on 9 December 2020.
- In this meeting Instructions regarding the correction of details, confirmation, rectification, etc have been discussed in this meeting. On the JnanaBhumi Portal, the list of all the eligible students will be displayed.
- On 16 Dec 2020, the list of all eligible mothers/guardians will be released. All the discrepancies in the details have to be sorted by the school headmaster before the stipulated date and all the complaints regarding the eligibility of beneficiaries are required to be sent to the joint collector.
- On 26 Dec 2020, the final list will be displayed. In order to supervise and implement the AmmaVodi scheme three 24/7 helpline centers will also be opened at the Visakhapatnam DPO office.
AmmaVodi Schedule for Beneficiary Selection
|Registration of parents and guardians||10th Dec to 20th Dec 2020|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on village and ward secretariat||16th December 2020|
|The list published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||19th Dec 2020 at 6:00 PM|
|Review of the list by School, College principles and Secretariat staff||20th Dec to 24th Dec 2020|
|The final display of the list in Ward and Village Secretariat||26th Dec 2020|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the Gram Sabha||29th Dec 2020|
|Sending the final list by the principals to district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||30th December 2020|
Budget of Amma Vodi Scheme In 2020-2021
The Finance Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, B Rajendranath Reddy has presented the budget for the upcoming fiscal year on Tuesday 16th June 2020, in the state Assembly held at Velagapudi. The Government of the state has allocated Rs 22,604 crore out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore to the education sector in this budget. The government had sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector in the budget of the year 2019-2020 which saw an increase in the year 2020-2021. Rs 6,000 crores out of this amount have been sanctioned for the AmmaVodi scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
The eligibility criteria finalized for the scheme is as follows:
- Children who are studying in government schools of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the scheme.
- The permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for the scheme.
Features of Amma Vodi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh AmmaVodi scheme has few features, such as:
- The funds will only be transferred to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer.
- Once the beneficiary completes its twelfth standard, then no assistance will be provided to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will be provided every year in January to all of the beneficiaries till the time they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education, then no funds will be provided to him or her.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Benefits
There are a number of benefits of the AP AMMAVODI scheme. The foremost benefit of the scheme is the stipend that the school-going children will receive. This incentive will help the poor families to cover some of their expenses and will help their kids to attend school. It will be proved as a great way which encourages poor families to send their children to school. The fact that the percentage of school-going children is very less in rural areas is known to all. So this initiative will help in increasing this percentage to a great extent.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Application Process
While applying for the AP AmmaVodi scheme for the year 2020-2021 the following application process should be considered:
- Firstly, you will have to download the application form for the scheme given.
- After downloading, fill the application form very carefully.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be attached by you.
- Then submit the form with the documents to the relevant office or any government office.
- In this way, you can fill the amma vodi application form.
Payment Mode for the Scheme
The benefits will be directly transferred by the concerned department into the Bank Accounts of the Beneficiaries’ mother/ guardian. This transfer of amount will be done in the month of January every year till the applicant completes his/her intermediate/ 12th/ +2. No assistance will be given if the studies are discontinued by the child.
AP Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status Online
On the official website, the AMMAVODI Scheme Beneficiary List will be displayed where you just have to follow these simple steps to download the list:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Amma Vodi scheme.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the Beneficiary List option present on it.
- A new computer tab will open in front of you with some required details.
- You have to fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- The details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you finally.
- By clicking on the Print button you have to take a print-out of the beneficiary list.
- Similarly, you can also view Amma Vodi payment status online.
Officer Login Procedure
- Firstly, you should go to the official website at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will click on the option of Officer Login.
- A new page will open in front of you where you will have to click on the Login link according to the district you reside.
- Followed are the login links:
Amma Vodi Scheme (District-wise) List
The list will also release District-wise, School-wise, or another way as prescribed. The JAGANANNA AMMAVODI district-wise list could be checked in here:
|Name of Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Office Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 521456 (India).
- Phone Number: (+91) 97056-55349 / 97054-54869
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Users, here we provided you with the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh – AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021, Eligibility, Benefits, Objective, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the beneficiary list, payment status, amma vodi latest news today. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.