AP Digital Panchayat Portal: mpanchayat.ap.gov.in 2021, Citizen Registration & Login
AP Digital Panchayat Online Registration | mpanchayat.ap.gov.in Login | Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat | AP Grama Panchayat Citizen Services @epmis.ap.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh government officials have launched a Digital Panchyata Portal for the citizens of the state. Now you may be thinking about various details related to AP Digital Panchayat Portal. We have covered all the details like the purpose of the portal, benefits of the portal, and most importantly we will share with you all the services available on the portal. A step-by-step procedure that you can register on the portal. In addition, we share the process to check application status and process to download various mobile apps available on the portal. We will also teach you how to log in and verify the authenticity of the certificate repository on the portal at mpanchayat.ap.gov.in. Please keep reading ahead.
AP Digital Panchayat | mpanchayat.ap.gov.in
We all know how difficult it is to go to different types of government offices available in our area and verify different types of details. To eliminate this tough process, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched a Digital Panchayat Portal through which people can easily check various actions related to their property or other types of disputes. The AP Digital Panchayat portal helps all permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh to enjoy a variety of services without having to go directly to government offices. A wide variety of schemes are also running on the portal and residents can get updates on all services and schemes through the Andhra Pradesh Gram Panchayat portal.
Overview of AP Digital Panchayat Portal
|Name of Portal||AP Digital Panchayat|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Objective||To digitalize the procedures of panchayats|
|Beneficiaries||All residents of AP state|
|Panchayat Raj Online Portal||https://www.appr.gov.in/|
|Post Category||AP Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat
The implementation of the Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat scheme initiated by the concerned government officials will provide a wide range of benefits, but the main purpose is to eliminate the time-consuming process of visiting different types of government offices. This effort will help people to keep abreast of technological advances around the world and also help digitize public documents. This initiative contributes to a clear process for obtaining documents and also eliminates the chances of corruption.
Available Citizen Services
The following list of services are available on the AP Digital Panchayat official portal:
- Certificate Services
- Property valuation certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Birth and death registration certificate
- House tax
- Demand payment
- Application for mutation
- Private water tap connection
- Application for layout permission
- Application for trade license
- Apply for NOC
- Application for building permit
How to register under AP Digital Panchayat Portal?
Now citizens can easily register to the portal to avail online services. If you also want to register on the official Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat Portal, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AP Digital Panchayat portal, the homepage of the portal will open as shown in the below image:
- Here you need to click on the “Citizen Services” option available on the homepage of the website.
- Now a new page will open where you have to click on the “Sign-Up New User” option.
- This option is available in the Login dialog or you can click directly click here.
- On the home page, you must select “Type of Sign-Up” in the space provided.
- After selecting, the registration page will open on your device’s screen.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- You also need to provide the additional details as follows:
- Enter your Aadhaar card number,
- Ration card number,
- Driving license number
- And voting card identification number etc.
- Solve and enter the captcha code
- Now select the “Sign-Up” button.
- Now you will receive an OTP that will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and your registration process is completed now.
Login Process of Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat
In order to login into the portal, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AP Digital Panchayat portal, the homepage of the gram panchayat portal will open.
- You will see a User Login dialog available on the homepage of the online portal.
- Now you need to enter your User ID and Password in the appropriate box.
- Solve and enter the captcha code and then click on the Login option.
- Now the list of services appears in front of you. Here click the service option as needed.
- After selecting the desired service the requested form will open on the screen.
- Here enter all details and upload the required documents on the portal.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
How to Check Application Status Online?
In order to check the status of your application form, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the AP Digital Panchayat portal.
- On the web homepage, click on the User Login option.
- Then enter your User ID and Password, and Captcha Code to login in the portal.
- Now click on Service Options available on the screen after login.
- Select the Application Status option from the drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
- Here you need to enter the Transaction ID to check the application status.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button and the status of your application will appear next.
Digital Panchayat App Download
To download a digital panchayat mobile application, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the AP Digital Panchayat.
- Then the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you need to click on the option of “AP Digital Panchayat App“.
- After this, the Application will start downloading to your device automatically.
Citizen Service Mobile App
In order to download the citizen service mobile application, follow the step-by-step procedure below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat portal.
- Then the homepage of the official portal will open.
- Here you need to click on the option of “Citizen Service Mobile App“.
- The Application will start downloading to your device automatically.
Verify the Authenticity of the Certificate filing
In order to verify the authenticity of the certificate repository on the portal, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the AP Digital Panchayat Portal.
- Then the homepage of the online portal will open in front of you.
- Here you need to click on the “Repository” option available on the homepage of the website.
- A form appears on your device’s screen as shown in the below image:
- Now you need to enter the following details from the drop-down menu:
- Your district,
- Zone (Mandal)
- Here enter the service name as per your requirement and the captcha code.
- Now click on the Search option then the certificate will bed displayed on your device’s screen.
Registration of Grievance/ Complaint
If there is a problem with the portal, then you can file your complaint (Grievance) for that you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Digital Panchayat official portal.
- Then the homepage of the AP Digital Panchayata portal will open.
- Here click on the “Grievance” option available on the homepage of the website.
- A form appears on your device’s screen.
- Then enter the asked details.
- In the end, click on the “Submit” button to lodge your complaint on the portal.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that you understand all the details regarding AP Digital Panchayat Portal 2021. if you find any kind of difficulty then you can contact to the helpline numbers given below:
- Helpdesk Number: 91606-36318 / 80994-56643
- Mobile Numbers: 83414-32155 / 94401-21137
- Contact on 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Only working days)
For more updates regarding the AP govt schemes, bookmark our website www.apgovtscheme.com on your computer and mobile device. So that, you can get the latest information about the scheme.