AP EWS Certificate Application Form PDF Download | EWS Certificate Online Registration | EWS Certificate PDF | Economical Weaker Section Certificate Eligibility, Documents Required | AP EWS Certificate Status
Certificates play a very important role in our day-to-day life. We all know the certain Certificates are very important, one of those is Income Certificate if the citizen of a country wants to avail the benefits of any services which are accessible to them. Throughout this article, we are going to share all the crucial details about the income or EWS Certificate which is announced by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. We will share different points of this certificate like eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required, features, the process to check the status, and the application process of the EWS or income certificate.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate
|Name of Scheme||AP EWS Certificate
|EWS Full Form||Economically Weaker Section|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide reservation to EWS category (General Caste)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline mode|
|Income & Asset Certificate for EWS||EWS Certificate PDF|
|Post Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
AP EWS Certificate Online 2021
If the citizens of the country are applying for certain schemes that are issued by the state or Central government then the EWS Certificate is required for that. Other certificates are required in order to prove the identity of the person. But the Income Certificate is required to prove that the income of the candidate, it defined the range of the candidate’s income that it is below or above the certain range as finalized for a scheme or government by the concerned authorities. Thus, Certificates hold a very superior acknowledgment in India as well as Andhra Pradesh state.
Benefits of the EWS Certificate
The income certificate or the economically backward section certificate There have many benefits. The main advantage of having both of the certificates is the accessibility of the schemes that have been or will be issued by the Central Govt or State government. When any scheme is launched by the Central or State government to avail those benefits of the scheme certain documents are required. One of the most vital documents which are required is the EWS Certificate or the income certificate.
Application Fee of AP EWS Certificate
In order to apply for the economically backward certificate or the income certificate you need to pay a fee at the MeeSeva center which is given below:
- Application Fee: Rs 10/-
- Application and certificate charge: Rs 35/-
EWS Certificate Validity
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate or the income certificate is only applicable for 1 year from the issuing date. After that, the beneficiary will have to renew it by visiting the concerned authority.
Eligibility Criteria for the EWS Certificate
In order to apply for the economically backward certificate or the income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria finalized by the concerned authority:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant’s family annual income must come under the scheme,
Document Required for EWS Certificate
In order to apply for the economically backward certificate or the income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the following documents are required:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Residential proof
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Education records
- Application Form (along with court stamp fee of Rs 2/-)
- Certificate issued by two different gazette officers.
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs 10/-, (as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551)
- Income Tax return payslip (If any)
How to Apply Online for AP EWS Certificate?
In order to apply for the economically weaker section (EWS) certificate or the income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of MeeSeva online Portal of Andhra Pradesh, the homepage of the website will open as shown in the below image:
- Now you need to click on the ‘Revenue Department Services’ option from the List of Services menu available on the homepage of the website. A new window will open as shown below:
- On the Revenue Department Services page, you will see many options from them you need to select the ‘Income Certificate’ option. now you will be redirected to a new window as shown below:
- Now an income certificate application form will appear on your screen. Where you need to fill in the following details such as:
- Name of the Applicant
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of birth
- Parent’s/Husband’s Name
- Age of the Applicant.
- After entering the basic details, now you need to enter your income details in the application form.
- Now you need to upload all required documents for the EWS/ Income certificate.
- After uploading the documents, you need to make the payment for that click on the “Show Payment” option on the web page.
- Now confirm the payment for the income certificate by clicking on the “Confirm Payment” option.
- Fill in all the details related to internet banking to make the payment for the income certificate
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button, and Keep the payment receipt safe for future use.
Procedure to Apply for AP EWS certificate offline
In order to apply for the economically backward certificate or the income certificate via offline mode in the state of Andhra Pradesh, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to go to the nearest MeeSeva center in your area.
- Now you have to take the AP EWS certificate application form in pdf format.
- After that, you have to fill in all the important details
- Now you have to attach the required documents
- After that, review your application form carefully then submit this form at MeeSeva Center.
How to Check AP EWS Certificate Application Status?
If you want to check the status of your application for the EWS certificate or the income certificate then you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of MeeSeva Online Portal i.e onlineap.meeseva.gov.in
- Now you need to log in using your credentials through the user login section available on the homepage of the website as shown in the below image:
- Now you need to search and click on the ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’ option, available in your account section of the website
- Here you need to enter the application number and click on the ‘Go’ button to check the status of the income certificate.
- Finally, the status of the income certificate application/ AP EWS Certificate Status will appear on the computer/mobile screen.
- To renew the EWS certificate or verify the EWS certificate online then follow the same process on the AP MeeSeva Online Portal.
Recover Your Forgotten Password
To recover the MeeSeva password, you have to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of MeeSeva Online Portal of Andhra Pradesh state.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Here you have to enter your Meeseva online portal’s user ID and click the “Get OTP” option to receive a one-time password.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or email id, you need to enter the OTP and verify.
- A new window will open where you can create your Password and then confirm the password.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ option and now you can log in by using Meeseva online portal’s user ID & new password you set.
Points to Remember for AP EWS Certificate
- For any query or doubt, you can visit the nearest MeeSeva center
- If a fraudulent document is presented by the applicant for obtaining the certificate, it will be a punishable offense
- Keep your application ID safe you need this application id to track the status of your income certificate application on the Meeseva online portal.
- Do take a printout duly filled application form for future reference so that can show this as proof.
- You can also visit the nearest Tehsildar office in your area to apply for the income certificate.
AP EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
- District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Assistant Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Executive Magistrate / Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate Chief Presidency Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer
- Sub Divisional Officer or the area where the applicant or his family resides.
Procedure to Login at AP MeeSeva Portal
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of AP MeeSeva Online Portal.
- Now you have to go to the User Login section available on the homepage of the website
- Here enter Meeseva online portal’s User ID & new password and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Sign-in button and you will be successfully logged in to Meeseva Portal.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that we provided you all the information related to the AP EWS Certificate 2021, keep visiting our official website https://www.apgovtscheme.com/ for more updates. Contact information is given below:
- Helpline Number: 1100
- Email Support: email@example.com
- PMU Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EWS Form PDF Download: Click Here