Government providing Free Laptops for Youth 2021 | AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online | YSR Free Laptop Scheme Application Form PDF, Online Registration, Beneficiary List & Status
Technology is the most important aspect of today’s world. In this pandemic situation, the maximum study is online. Many students are attending online classes from home. In today’s world, it is important to have a computer/laptop. We know that the students are unable to buy a laptop due to the financial situation of their families. So, the government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to distribute free laptops for students who are needy. Throughout this article, we are sharing detailed information on AP Free Laptop Scheme like how to apply for it, eligible students, the required documents you need, and many more.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme has been announced by the State Govt of Andhra Pradesh, mainly to encourage the students for their studies. Under this scheme, eligible students will get a laptop for free of cost. AP Free Laptop Scheme is mainly for the visually challenged students of Andhra Pradesh state. Only the students who are studying under professional courses can apply for the scheme. To get the benefits of this scheme, you have to seek applications for \ via online or offline mode. The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors, and District Managers of Andhra Pradesh will manage this scheme.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Government providing free laptops for youth 2021|
|Beneficiary||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
|Mode of Apply||Online/Offline|
|Category||AP Govt Scheme|
- Applicant student must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The income of the student’s parents must be less than Rs 15,000 per month for a free laptop
- If the income of the Student’s parents is between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month then these students have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
- This means they will get the laptop at half the cost.
- If the income of the Student’s parents is more than Rs 20,000 per month then students have to pay the full cost of the laptop.
- Students must be studying under professional courses.
A list of required documents for the AP Free Laptop Scheme is given below.
- Sadarem certificate of the student
- Passport-size photograph of the student
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Mobile Number of student or parent
- Bonafide Certificate of the student from the College/School
- Aadhaar Card of the student.
- 10th/12th Marksheet
How to get a free laptop under AP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme?
To apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme via online mode you have to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation.
- Now the homepage of the website will open where you need to click on the “Online Application” option from the Schemes & Forms section.
- A new webpage will open on your computer/mobile screen where you need to click on the “Click Here to Apply for the Differently-abled Scheme” option.
- Now a list of options will open informing you, you need to search for the “Application for Sanction of Laptops” option.
- After this, you need to click on the “Apply Online” option given on the webpage.
- If you are already registered on this web portal then you can directly login with your User ID and Password. Else click on the “No” option.
- Now the free laptop scheme registration form will open on your computer/mobile screen, as shown in the below image:
- Here you need to enter the required details asked in the application form as follows:
- Name as in Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Create a password
- Retype the password
- Now you have to click on the ‘Register’ option for furthers steps.
- After this, you need to click on the “Apply Online” option, and a new government free laptop scheme application form will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to fill the application form carefully after that you need to upload the necessary documents asked in the application form
- Finally, click on the Submit button after reviewing the application form.
Offline Process to Apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
To apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme via offline mode, you have to follow the easy steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation (APDASCAC).
- Now the homepage of the website will open where you need to click on the “Schemes & Forms” option from the webpage.
- A list of options will open informing you, here you need to search for the “Application for Sanction of Laptops” option.
- Now you need to click on the “Download Application” option to download the application form in pdf format. You have to take a print-out of this application form.
- You have to fill the application form carefully after that you need to attach the necessary documents asked in the application form
- In the end, submit the form along with documents to the concerned department office.
Check AP Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
- With the new eligibility criteria, it is expected that more students will sign up to get the free laptop scheme registration.
- After completing the registration, candidates must have to submit the application form along with the required documents.
- These will be scrutinized by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Department.
- They will select the applicants who deserve to get a free laptop. Eligible candidates to get the government providing free laptop scheme 2021 benefits.
- Once the officials have completed the beneficiary list, it will be uploaded on the official website. The applicant can check through the registration ID.
- If applicants want to check the beneficiary list or his/her application status, then he/she must log in on the official portal with a unique ID. On this page, you can see the list of beneficiaries, and the candidate can look for his/her name on this list.
- You have to be very careful while filling the application form.
- If any information found to be wrong then Legal action can be taken.
- A student can avail of this scheme only once in a lifetime.
- Government free laptop scheme application form 2021 can be downloaded from the official website of https://apdascac.ap.gov.in/.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Managing Director,
AP Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation,
Rajanarendra Building, Yana-malakuduru Road, Krishna Nagar, Patamata, Vijayawada – 520007
- Corporation Phone Number: (+91) 94944-95934 / 83329-88399
- Aids & Appliances Enquiry: (+91) 91000-69730
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh – AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, Eligibility, Benefits, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the beneficiary list. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.