AP Tailors Scheme Online Application Form | YSR Tailors Scheme 2021 Apply Online | AP Tailors Scheme Eligibility List, Beneficiary List, Last Date to Apply | Navasakam Tailoring Payment Status Check
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched a new scheme named the AP Tailors scheme. This scheme is also known as the YSR Navodayam scheme or Navasakam Tailoring. Today throughout this article, we will talk about the Andhra Pradesh Tailors with all the detailed information like the registration process, selection criteria, eligibility list, application process, and all of the other benefits that are made available to all of the recipients of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Tailors Scheme 2021 YSR Navodayam
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the AP Tailors scheme or popularly known as the YSR Navodayam Scheme for the individuals of Andhra Pradesh who are carrying out small medium or micro-level business events on their own risk and investment. With the implementation of this YSR Navodayam scheme, small and marginal businessmen will be provided with many incentives. The main profits and incentives will be provided to the businessmen are running the following services:
AP Tailors Scheme Payment Details
Financial help by the Andhra Pradesh government was provided to stylists, washermen, and tailors on June 10, and the payments under Netanna Nestham and Kapu Nestham will be made on June 17 and June 24 individually, now the second tranche for MSMEs will be cleared on June 29th, 2020, as said by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. In an event, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Janan Mohan Reddy said that anybody, who is qualified for the Vahana Mitra scheme and yet didn’t get the advantages of Vahana Mitra, could apply for the corresponding. They could equally use the Spandana stage to assurance their benefit and the sum would be credited by 4th July 2020.
Overview of AP Tailors Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Tailors Scheme List 2021
AP Tailors Yojana List District-wise
|Objective||Rs 10,000 financial assistance to inspire small business|
|Target Beneficiary||Tailors, weavers, and barbers of the state|
|Application Status||AP Tailors Scheme Payment Status|
|AP Tailors Scheme Last Date||Not available yet|
|Post Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Navasakam Tailoring scheme
AP Tailor’s scheme has a number of benefits and one of the main benefits is the inducement or financial help that will be provided to all of the recipients. The cabinet board of the state has agreed to the proposal to arrange for a total of INR 10,000 financial assistance to tailors, weavers, and barbers. It will help to improve the conditions of small and marginal businessmen of the state.
The main purpose behind is to inspire small business to earn lots of incomes and thus contribute to the economy of Andhra Pradesh. A total of 411 crores will be spent by the Andhra Pradesh Government in total will spend INR for the benefits of the recipients.
Eligibility Criteria For AP Tailors Scheme
A list of the eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh tailor’s scheme is given below, then you must have to fulfill these eligibility criteria. Here check the AP Tailors Scheme eligibility list:
- Applicants should be employed as Barbers, Tailors, or Weavers in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh in order to apply for the scheme.
- All the servants at MSMEs are also eligible for the scheme
- The recipients must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) population of the state.
- applicants must have an Aadhaar card and bank account.
- Person Should belong to BC community involved in the profession of tailoring
- Applicants must hold a white ration card provided by the Andhra Pradesh state government.
Documents Required for AP Tailors Scheme
A list of the required documents for the AP tailors scheme is given below, then you must have these documents To apply for the scheme:
- Documents for Identity Proof anyone from the followings-
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Documents for Address Proof anyone from the followings-
- Aadhar Number
- Legal Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Below Poverty Line Certificate (BPL ration card)
- Income Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank account details
How to Apply Online for AP Tailors Scheme 2021?
To apply for the AP Tailors scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- First, you need to visit the official website at https://apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in/login.do?module=3
- After clicking the above link, a login window will open on your computer screen, here you need to Login using your user ID and password.
- Now a new window will open on your screen where you need to search and click on the Application Form option.
- Here you need to fill the application form of the Tailor’s scheme by entering all the details asked in the form very carefully.
- Now you need to attach/upload all the documents asked in the application form of AP Tailor’s scheme.
- Finally, click on the Submit option to submit the application for the AP Tailors scheme.
How to search Beneficiary List under AP Tailor Scheme?
To search the beneficiary list of the AP Tailor scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- First, you need to visit the official website i.e http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the ‘Know Your Secretariat’ option from the main menu.
- Now a list of districts will open on your computer/mobile screen.
- There will be a total of five columns as followings
- Serial number,
- And total
- Now look for the District name for which you want to check the details.
- Then click on the Urban or Rural option (accordingly the area you belong to).
- Now you will be redirected to a new webpage that will contain the Mandal list.
- Here look for the Mandal name for which you want to check the details, then click on that
- Finally, you will be redirected to a new webpage which will contain the list of secretariat name and GP name. Through this process, you can also check Navasakam Tailoring Payment Status online.
Contact Details (Helpline):
We hope that we provided you all the information related to the AP Tailor Scheme/ Navasakam Tailoring Payment Status 2021, keep visiting our official website https://www.apgovtscheme.com/ for more updates. Contact information for the YSR Navodayam scheme is given below.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP tailors yojana list district wise