TS GHMC Flood Relief Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Check Status & Last Date
Telangana GHMC Flood Relief Scheme 2021 | KCR 10000 Fund Apply Online | Download TS GHMC Flood Relief Application Form PDF @TS Meeseva Centers | Check Status & Last Date
KCR Govt has started GHMC Flood Relief Scheme 2021 for recently occurred floods in the Telangana State. As we know that has recently occurred floods in Telangana’s major cities has created a massive loss in the state. Many of the people have lost their homes, crops, properties, and cattle, etc. Although the KCR government of Telangana has taken all the precautionary measures, the damage was inevitable. Moreover, a few of the people have lost their dear ones who died due to the calamity. Therefore, TS Govt has launched this Rs 10,000 Fund Relief scheme for flood-affected people.
Here we provide you the step by step procedure to Apply and Fill Registration Form for TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme by KCR (10000 Allowance) & Check Status, Last Date to Apply amid COVID-19 Crisis. So you can easily get the benefits of this scheme.
TS GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme 2021
The State Government of Telangana announced that it would assist the people under the name of the flood relief fund scheme with the help of GHMC. The scheme was officially announced by the State IT Minister Shri K Taraka Ramarao. While launching this scheme, he told that the people who have affected by the floods can apply for the allowance of Rs 10,000 as a flood relief scheme on the meeseva.telangana.gov.in portal under the leadership of the KCR government.
Overview of KCR Govt’s Flood Relief Fund Scheme
|Name of Scheme||GHMC Flood Relief Fund Scheme
TS Flood Relief Scheme 2021
|Started by||KCR Govt under Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC)|
|Objective||To provide Rs 10,000 allowance to flood-affected people|
|Target Beneficiaries||Residents who suffer from recently occurred floods|
|Helpline Number||91210-06471/ 72 & 1800-425-1110/ 1100 (Toll-Free)|
|Mode of Registration||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Application Process||Through TS Meeseva Center|
|Last Date to Apply||Not released yet|
|GHMC Flood Relief Application Form PDF||Download Here|
|Post Category||GHMC Scheme|
Eligibility Conditions for TS GHMC Flood Relief Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria for the residents to get eligible for the TS flood relief scheme launched by the Telangana government.
- The defaulters who did not get their amount credited to their accounts can apply for the scheme.
- Migrant Labours, Workers, and people belonging to the other states can also apply for the scheme if they affected by floods.
- All the BPL families who were severely affected by the floods can apply for the Telangana flood Rs 10,000 relief fund scheme.
- The employees of the Central/State Govt are not eligible for registering under this relief scheme.
Documents Required for GHMC Flood Relief Scheme
The following documents are required to be submitted under TS MeeSeva Centers for the Telangana Flood Relief Fund/ Allowance Scheme.
- Original Aadhaar Card
- Identity Proof
- White Ration Card/ BPL Rashan Card
- Current Electricity/ Water Bill (If you are in a rented house)
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook copy
How to Apply Online for Telangana Flood Relief Scheme?
If you want to register under GHMC Flood Relief (Rs 10,000 Allowance) Scheme then here find out the procedure to apply. All eligible citizens who are affected by the floods can easily apply for TS GHMC Flood Relief Allowance by following the below procedure.
- The flood-affected families can visit the nearest Meeseva Centers in their locality.
- Then collect the prescribed Flood Relief Allowance Form PDF from the concerned employees.
- Or download the GHMC Flood Relief Application Form in PDF format from the official website @ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in or directly download it from the given below link.
- Now fill up the application form with the asked details carefully.
- After this, attach the required documents as asked in the registration form.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form to the concerned authority.
Note – Fake documents submission may result in rejection of the online form and the applicant will liable for action for providing wrong information.
How to fill the TS Flood Relief Application Form 2021?
Eligible candidates can easily fill the GHMC Flood Relief scheme application form by entering the following necessary details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father Name
- Spouse and Children Details
- Ration Card Details
- Address and Contact Details
- Bank Account Details
- Flood Damage Details etc.
After verified by the executive at the Mee Seva Center, you will get an acknowledgment receipt for future reference. Once your application approved by the concerned authority, you will get the allowance of Rupees 10000 as a flood relief scheme by the GHMC.
Check GHMC Flood Relief Scheme Application Status
As the registration procedure for the Ts flood relief scheme is carried out at MeeSeva Centers, the applicant should visit the nearest Mee Seva Centers to know their application status.
- Candidates should produce the acknowledgment receipt to the executive so that he/she will let you know about the application status.
- You can also check the KCR Floods Relief scheme application status by Login to the MeeSeva Portal or directly click this link https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/login.htm
Last Date for Rs 10,000 Flood Relief Fund Scheme Application
As you are aware the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) elections have ended. Although KCR Lead TRS managed to score more seats than BJP, the party may need the support of others to win Mayor’s Post. Once this situation is cleared, the last date to apply for the GHMC Flood relief scheme may be extended and the process may be resumed soon. We will keep you updated with the Telangana Flood Relief Fund scheme’s latest news.
For any other details related to TS Flood Relief Application Forms 2021/ Register Form for 10000 Rupees, kindly contact (040) 2111-1111 (For Emergency Dial 100).