Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021: Application Form, Status, Eligibility & Last Date
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Form | AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Status, Final List 2021 | Jagananna Chedodu Eligibility and last date of application
As we know people lost their livelihood due to the COVID-19 pandemic, considering the government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an incentive scheme named Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, for all of the small scale businessmen i.e Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) or Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen) and Tailors, in the state. Under this scheme the Govt of Andhra Pradesh will provide one-time financial assistance of ₹10,000 for each beneficiary, there are around 2.47 lakh beneficiaries under 60 years of age. There are around 38,767 Nayee Brahmins (Barbers), 82,347 Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen), and 1.25 lakh tailors in the state, all there were provided with financial assistance by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Throughout this article, we are going to provide you with all the information like Jagananna Chedodu eligibility criteria, documents, benefits, and a step-by-step registration process to applying for the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021. So continue reading ahead.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme AP Budget
The Jagananna Chedodu scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State, YS Jaganmohan Reddy on 10th June 2020. to transfer the benefits of Rs 10,000 to each beneficiary. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has issued an amount of Rs 247.04 crore for about 2.47 lakh beneficiaries under 60 years of age. Full details of beneficiaries are 82,347 Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen), 38,767 Nayee Brahmins (Barbers), and 1.25 lakh, Tailors. Not only this the government has also decided to extend the benefits of the scheme to the Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) who have their own establishment.
Incentives under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) or Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen) and Tailors, will get financial assistance of Rs 10,000 (Ten thousand rupees) per year directly to their bank account via DBT mode. They can check their accounts to know about the money transfer.
Overview of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021:
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing incentives to small scale businessmen|
|Target Beneficiary||Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen and tailors|
|Mode of Apply||Online/Offline Application|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||AP Govt Scheme|
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Details:
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme has been launched for all of the small scale businessmen in the Andhra Pradesh state. The small scale businessman includes all of the Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) or Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen) and Tailors of the state. With the implementation of the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all of the small businesses on the work of Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) or Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen) and Tailors. The financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per year will be provided directly to their bank account and it will also boost the economy of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Benefits Of the Scheme:
There are many benefits of the scheme, one is the availability of funds for the people whose income is very small, and they own small businesses. Incentives will be provided to the three categories which are included under the scheme that is Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) or Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen) and Tailors. The incentive will then be used by the beneficiaries to carry on the everyday procedures or to send their children to school as many of them are not able to afford the education of the children.
To apply for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme, applicants must follow the below eligibility criteria-
- The age of the person must be less than 60 years.
- This scheme is only for citizens of Andhra Pradesh so the applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be a tailor, Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) or Rajakas/Dhobis (Washermen).
- Nayee Brahmin (Barbers) must have their own establishment.
- Tailors must belong to the following community i.e Backward Class (BC), Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) category, and Kapu Community
- The person must have been registered with the social authorities of their profession.
List of Required Documents:
A list of required documents for the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme is given below-
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Form 2021
To get the benefits of this scheme, you can apply by both the methods i.e online or offline. Yet the authorities haven’t described any standard application procedure. Common steps which are basically you just need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to open the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme official website.
- On the web homepage, you need to select the Apply Online or Download Application Form link.
- You can also get the application form in pdf format from the village or ward secretariats of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Now you need to fill the registration form carefully and then upload/attach the necessary documents which are asked in the application form
- Once reviewing the application, submit it by online/offline mode.
AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to know whether your name is on the beneficiary list or not, then you have to go to the village or ward secretariats to check the Jagananna Chedodu final list. To check the information about your village or ward secretariats, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- First of all, you need to open the official website of Navasakam.
- From the home page of the website, you need to select the “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the main menubar.
- A list will appear on your screen, where you need to choose your District name from the list.
- Now you will see two columns in front of District names i.e (Urban or Rural). Hit the link given as per your requirement.
- A new list will appear further, now hit the Mandal name from the list.
- Note down your Secretariat Code appears on the screen for further references
District-wise Count of Beneficiaries Status:
Here check Jagananna Chedodu scheme status, District-wise List.
|Name of District||Rajakas/Dhobi||Nayee Brahmin||Tailors|
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021. The scheme is new and recently announced by Andhra Pradesh so information including Toll-free Helpline Numbers, Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Last Date of the application still not provided by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh – AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objectives, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the beneficiary list. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.