AP Jagananna Thodu Application Status | Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online, Registration, Login & Last Date | జగనన్న తోడు పథకం | Jagananna Thodu Telugu
The government of Andhra Pradesh has started the “Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021” to help the people who are street vendors in their respective regions.
Through this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Jagananna street vendor loan scheme launched by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh State government. Here we will share all the important points of the Jagananna Thodu scheme details. We have covered step by step procedure through which you can check the different certificate eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the document required for the Jagananna Thodu loan scheme launched by the concerned authorities of the AP Government.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020-21
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme launched by the concerned authorities of the YSR Govt is a highly appreciable scheme. This scheme provides a lot of benefits to the street vendors of the Andhra Pradesh state through the launch of the scheme by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Financial assistance of 10,000 Rupees will be provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government as a working capital loan to all of the street vendors, this is interest-free. This will help those, who are finding it really hard to carry on their livelihood in the AP state due to the coronavirus pandemic situation.
Highlights of Jagananna Street Vendor Loan Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2020
జగనన్న తోడు పథకం
|Concerned State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Rs 10,000 as loan|
|Last Date of Application||Available Now|
|Application Process||Online Registration|
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Launched
Jagananna Thodu Scheme was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh On 25 November 2020. A loan will be provided to small vendors. A loan of Rs 10,000 will be given and this loan will be interest-free for the beneficiaries Under Jagananna Thodu Scheme (జగనన్న తోడు పథకం). According to data received more than 10 lakh vendors have applied to get benefits under AP Jagananna Thodu. Andhra Pradesh State Government has released Rs 1000 crore for this scheme, which have directly credited to the bank account of all the beneficiaries.
The state government has also started s portal so that no corruption can take place in this scheme. All the beneficiaries will be provided with a QR based small ID cards and the scheme will be monitored by SERP, MEPMA officials in the state. Around 9,05003 lakh beneficiaries were identified by the volunteers of the village/ward secretariat in a survey. The list of beneficiaries is displayed at secretariats for social audit purposes. If you are also interested in Jagananna Street Vendors Scheme and want to get benefits, then you can also apply through volunteers.
చిరువ్యాపారులకు సాయం అందించే "జగనన్న తోడు" పథకాన్ని సీఎం శ్రీ వైయస్ జగన్ ప్రారంభించారు. ఈ పథకం ద్వారా రూ. 9లక్షలకు పైబడి లబ్దిదారులకు రూ.10,000 చొప్పున పూచీకత్తులేని, వడ్డీలేని రుణాలు అందిస్తున్నారు. pic.twitter.com/25tUKIyGfl
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) November 25, 2020
Objectives of Jagananna Thodu Scheme-
This scheme will give its benefits to the vendors who are belonging to only those States / UTs which have been notified Rules and Scheme under Street Vendors Act, 2014 also called (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending). The complete application procedure of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme is available at the official website of the scheme (given by the concerned authorities at the launching party of the scheme). The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance (loan) of Rs 10,000 to small businesses across the state of Andhra Pradesh to help their business grow into a large thing.
Benefits of Jagananna Thodu Telugu 2021:
An interest-free loan of Rs 10,000 will be provided to street vendors for their business in the streets of Andhra Pradesh state by the help of these loans, the street vendors will be able to expand their business and giving it a push through the loans. The beneficiaries will also have to repay the complete loan amount I.e Rs 10,000 in small installments. The project will cost Rs 474 crores while the authorities have identified 9.08 lakh beneficiaries under the scheme so far.
New Update on Jagananna Thodu Scheme Status:
Andhra Pradesh Government is planning to provide identity cards and Rs 10,000 interest-free loans to the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme on 25 November 2020. All the vendors who have taken loans under this scheme, do not have any kind of interest as the interest will be paid by the Andhra Pradesh Government on behalf of vendors. Around 10 lakh applications of vendors have received it so far. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has given strict instructions to the officials to complete the linking procedure of beneficiaries with the bank by 24th November 2020.
The government has set the following eligibility criteria for this scheme:-
- The age of the vendors must be 18 years or above.
- Laundry services, cobblers, pan shops, barbershops, cobblers, pan shops, are also included in the street vendors category they are able to apply for a loan of Rs 10,000 under the Scheme.
- Tea, Pakodas, bread, eggs, ready-to-eat street food, textile, vegetables, fruits, artisan products, books/ stationery sellers are eligible to apply for AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme.
- The family income of vendors should be Rs 10,000 in villages and Rs 12,000 in case they living in towns (Urban areas).
- People who are selling goods or carrying goods on the streets are also eligible to apply.
- Many people who sell groceries vegetables, and fruits at footpaths, and on bicycles, are also eligible to apply for this street vendor loan scheme.
- People who have permanent or temporary shops, a space of 5 feet long, 5 feet wide, or less in villages or towns are also eligible to apply for this loan scheme.
- People who are selling groceries at footpaths, various items on bicycles, vegetables, and fruits are also eligible for the scheme.
- Many people run tiffin centers on the road they are eligible.
- People who are selling various items on stalls or baskets are also eligible to apply.
A list of required documents to apply for the scheme is given below:-
- Aadhar card of the vendor
- Voter ID card of the vendor
- Bank account for receiving loan amount (As it will be credited directly in a bank account)
- Mobile number for updates
- Government identification documents
Application Procedure of Jagananna Thodu Scheme-
To apply for the scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website, here you will see an interface as shown below:
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the “Apply for Loan” option.
- A new web page will open, where you have to enter your mobile number, as shown below:
- Here you enter your mobile number and click on the “Request OTP” button
- To verify your mobile number by entering the One Time Password (OTP).
- Here you have to click on the “Verify OTP” button to verify your mobile number.
- Now you have to select the “Vendor Categories” in which you belong.
- After this, an application will appear on your screen where you have to enter all the details asked in the application form.
- You also need to upload the required documents
- Finally, click on the Submit button to submit your application form.
- The application ID and other information will be generated online which you can see on your screen. Now you need to take a printout for future reference.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Beneficiary Status-
To check the beneficiary status of the scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website Link, Now you will see an interface as shown below:
- Here you need to enter the following details i.e Enter a state, ULB name, name of a street vendor, father/spouse name, mobile number, certificate of vending number
- Now click on the “Search” button to check status.
- The Survey Status will appear on your screen, you can take its printout for future reference.
- Thus, you can see the jagananna thodu status of your application.
The selection criteria of the scheme are as given below:-
- First of all, the vendor has to submit the complete application form to the concerned authorities.
- The application form will be forward to the concerned authorities for further approval.
- Afterward, the concerned authorities will check the application form and will make a merit list according to the total received applications.
- The loan will be sanctioned to the bank account of the beneficiaries and will be credited to the respective bank account of the vendor.
Contact Details (Helpline):
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the Jagananna Thodu Scheme. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Toll-Free Helpline Number
- For any query, you may call toll-free number 1800-11-1979 between 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM on all working days (Monday to Friday).
- CGTMSE Help Desk Details
- Landline No: (022) 6722-1438 / 6753-1189 / Mobile No: 93217-02101
- Scheme related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical queries: email@example.com
- Jagananna Thodu Scheme Last Date: Available Now
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objectives, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the document required. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.