AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form | Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date, Status & Final List 2020-2021 | Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Scholarship Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh government always comes up with different scholarship schemes to help all of the students, so that they can study and gain higher education. Today we are going to tell you about one such scholarship named “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme” through this article. For those students who are not able to pay their fees because of the financial burden of their family, Scholarships are very important for them. This article is all about the Jagananna VidyaDeevena scheme launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh. Here we will share all the details about the scholarship such as how to get the application form, what are the eligibility criteria, documents required for this scheme, etc.
What is all about of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Jagananna Vidya Deevena’s scholarship scheme was launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh state. With the implementation of this scholarship, financial help will be provided to all of the students who want to study and gain higher education, but are unable to pay their fees because of the poor financial condition of their families. According to a survey, no of the students are of a great academic score in Andhra Pradesh but they are not able to pay their fees because their family doesn’t have enough money to even eat properly. So, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help these brilliant students of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
జగన్నన్న విద్యా దీవేన పథకం
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study (Scholarships)|
|Target Beneficiary||SC, ST, OBC, Minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled students|
|Article Category||AP Govt Scheme|
Implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The implementation of the newly launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will begin now after the announcement made on 28th April 2020, by the Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. With the help of this scholarship scheme, about 14 Lakh students of the state will get the benefits of full fee reimbursement. AP Chief Minister has sanctioned Rs 4,000 crores along with Rs 1,880 crores (The previous due amount) for this scholarship scheme. According to his statement, education and health are the YSR government’s priority. The fee reimbursement amount will directly be transferred to the bank accounts in the name of the applicant’s mother.
Benefits of the Scheme
There are a number of benefits of this scholarship scheme, one benefit is the free of cost education has grabbed all of the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state. This benefit will be provided to all of the beneficiaries students who pass the eligibility criteria of the scheme which we will describe in this article. Along with these tuition fees, if the student is a hostler than mess charges, hostel charges will be exempted from all of the students who excel in the studies this will be measured by reports of their academics these reports will be provided by their hostels or by their college itself. Also, monetary incentives will be provided to all the beneficiaries students every year.
Objectives of the scheme
- To provide help to the financially weak students (EWS students) who want to study but not able to do because of lack of money.
- To promote Higher Education in the Andhra Pradesh state and encourage the new generation for further education.
- The main purpose of this scheme to provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, Minority, Kapus, EWS, Disabled students of the state.
List of Courses covered under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
The Jagananna VidyaDeevena scheme has included many courses so that all of the students from all of the fields can include in this scholarship scheme.
A list of included courses is given below:
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives in YSR Jagananna Vidhya Deevena 2020-21
Many incentives are provided to all students who will enroll themselves in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme which is announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. A list of incentives that will be provided by the concerned dept to all of the beneficiaries is given below:
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses:
- Engineering etc.
- Students will be given Rs 20,000 (Twenty thousand rupees) per year.
- All the students who are studying from Welfare hostels will be exempted from mess charges of the hostel. Money incentives are as follows:
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- 10,000 rupees for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for other courses including the Graduate Degree.
Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility
Anyone who wants to enroll themselves under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- All the Government job employees are not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- If any person availing pension from the student’s family, then that student is not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students who are pursuing the following courses are eligible for this scholarship:
- To avail of this scholarship, the students must be enrolled in the following institution:
- Govt or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should not be greater than Rs 2.5 Lakh per year.
- The student’s family should only have the wetland less than 10 acres/ agricultural land less than 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- Student’s families should not own any kind of four-wheelers e.g Car, Taxi, Auto, etc.
Required Documents to apply for Jagananna scholarship
A list of required documents for this scholarship scheme of Andhra Pradesh is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential proof
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Income certificate
- Parents’ Occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines PDF
The Guidelines for the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is issued by the Chief Secretary Satish Chandra, Higher Education Department Andhra Pradesh on 23rd March 2020. Guidelines issued by the concerned department is given below:
- The fee in the colleges will be certified by notification released by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission (SHERMC) on the fee.
- The students do not pay any kind of fee other than decided by the government.
- Aadhaar linked Biometric Attendance system will be used for recording the attendance of students, teaching, and non-teaching staff.
- If the student’s attendance is less than 75% then Fee reimbursement is not applicable.
- This scheme is not applicable to deemed and private universities.
- Students studying through distance learning and correspondence courses are not able to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The student belonging to management and NRI quotas are not able to apply for this scheme.
We know that all the institutions and colleges are closed till 31st March 2020 due to coronavirus. In this pandemic lockdown situation all over India, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has decided that those students who get lunch in the school will get that food delivered to their homes. Andhra Pradesh Government has issued an order to the district education officials and concerned departments for arranging rice, eggs and peanut ‘Chikkis” to be distributed to students. Volunteers of the Village will help in distributing these food items among the children to direct their homes.
How to Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Downloads option available on the main menu.
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Here you will see an application form on your mobile/computer screen.
- Now you need to download this application form and take a print-out of it.
- After this, you have to fill the application form carefully with all required information like village volunteer detail, details of validation, family head detail, bank account details, etc.
- Also, you have to attach all the important documents asked in the application form.
- Finally, you need to submit this fully-filled application form to the concerned department.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Date
How to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List?
If you want to check the beneficiaries list or want to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Second Installment Date, then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal at https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/
- Now you need to click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports to choose the following given below.
- District Name
- Rural or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code from the computer screen.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Second Installment Update
Andhra Pradesh Govt has announced that students have to renew the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena applications forms to avail the benefits of the second installment of the scheme. In this scholarship scheme, the students will get Rs 20,000 as financial assistance.
If You want Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-2021 2nd Installment amount you have to Renewal your application in the Jnanabhumi portal in college login and Renewal Application Form is given below check it.
Important Date of Scholarship
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2020-2021|
|Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh Education Dept (APED)|
|Date of Announcement||27th November 2019|
|First Installment Payment Date||24th February|
|Vidya Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment Date||Temporarily Postponed|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment New Date||Still Not Announced|
|Application Renewal Last Date||20th December 2020|
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2021. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Email ID: email@example.com
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2021, Eligibility, Benefits, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the beneficiary list. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.