AP YSR Badugu Vikasam Apply Online | Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Form PDF, Official Website | Jagananna Badugu Vikasam status, beneficiary list | జగనన్న వైఎస్ఆర్ బడుగు వికాసం
To help the scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) people to come in the category of the industrialist the Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched a new scheme in name of Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021. Throughout this article, we are sharing detailed information on YSR Badugu Vikasam like how to apply for it, eligibility criteria, required documents, beneficiary list, application status, and the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scheme.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Website 2021
Through the implementation of the scheme launched by YS Jaganmohan Reddy the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, many other programs have been initiated for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe people and they have been provided with land in industrial parts. Considering the numbers around 16.2% of the land was allotted to SC communities people and 6% of the land was allotted to ST communities’ people. It is also announced by the govt authorities that special steps will take place to build industries for those people who want to be industries in the upcoming time. Also, special SC & ST industrial policy has also been launched by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The honourable CM @ysjagan garu launched Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam, a special industrial policy 2020-23 for SC & ST entrepreneurs. The days of SCs and STs remaining as workers are long gone and the time is fast approaching for them to grow as industrialists! #YSJaganCares pic.twitter.com/AhK45RgxGR
— Aranii Srenevasulu – MLA (@Jmc_MLA) October 26, 2020
AP YSR Badugu Vikasam 2020-2021 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021 / జగనన్న వైఎస్ఆర్ బడుగు వికాసం|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing industrial benefits to SC & ST|
|Target Beneficiary||People belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribes community|
|Official Website||Will be launch soon|
|Category||AP Govt Scheme|
Launching of Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Website
YS Jaganmohan Reddy the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme to help all the needy people of the state who belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe community, and other backward categories (OBC). Andhra Pradesh government of the state has taken various steps to help out all of the people belong to scheduled caste, scheduled tribe community, and other backward categories. This scheme was launched on October 26th, 2020. In the opening event of the scheme, various other programs that also includes the Navaratnalu Program have been started by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh to help the people who want to become good industrialists. This is a great step for the development of human resources in Andhra Pradesh.
Benefits of YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme 2021
The implementation of the Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam will start the process of different types of schemes which are very helpful in giving pensions to the people and distributing patas to around 30 lakh housing sites to be registered in the name of women beneficiaries. The Andhra Pradesh government is starting a full fee reimbursement scheme that will help all of the parents to overcome the debt for the education of their children. The government of AP state is also planning a system that includes villages, ward, and volunteers that will help them to aware of each and every beneficiary about the scheme.
Objectives of AP Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam
The main aim of the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme is to provide a better surrounding for all of the people belong to the SC/ST community, and other OBC categories, and also for different types of castes and creed. Andhra Pradesh government is also trying to big companies of Indian market like AMUL, PNG, and Reliance in order that these companies can do good marketing and take various steps, these all things will help the small business owners Andhra Pradesh state.
This scheme has been launched with a clear vision that to completely change the conditions of the poor people of Andhra Pradesh state. Many People are facing trouble in their day-to-day life, then they all will be benefited largely from this scheme launched by the CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
Key Features of Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme
The scheme launched by Chief Minister of AP YS Jaganmohan Reddy has many benefits, a list of benefits and features provided to the beneficiaries is given below:
- There is a rise of 25 paise in reimbursement of power charges per unit and a 10% rise in investment subsidy under this scheme.
- An enhancement of 9% in interest subsidy for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)
- The people of SC & ST communities, who are setting up manufacturing units then they will get an investment subsidy of 45%, with a cap of one crore rupees.
- Under this scheme, the subsidy amount has been capped at Rs 75 lakh for the service sector and transport-related units.
- The interest subsidy for MSMEs has been enhanced by 9% under AP YSR Badugu Vikasam, this interest subsidy was fixed at 3% in the Industrial Policy.
- The reimbursement of power cost has been increased to Rs 1.50 per unit.
- All the first-generation entrepreneurs who are establishing micro-units will be provided with 25% seed capital assistance for machinery.
- 16.2% of the land was allotted to scheduled caste (SC) people and 6% of the land was allotted to schedule tribe (ST), people.
- Only 25% of the land cost needs to be paid upfront by the SC and ST entrepreneurs, and the balance payment could be done over 8 years, with 8% interest per year.
Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam PDF
- A Facilitation Cell will be set up specially dedicated to SC & ST Entrepreneur in all District Industries Centres for handholding support
- There will be proper entrepreneurship Development Programmes by the concerned authorities to provide the necessary capabilities and skills to entrepreneurs.
- The capacity building, skill development training programs, sectoral studies for future-ready investable opportunities, and identification of various marketing opportunities in the respective sectors for the SC & ST entrepreneurs will take up by Andhra Pradesh Govt.
- The Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme will encourage SC and ST entrepreneurs to participate by providing a package of special incentives.
- This scheme will definitely promote the manufacturing and service sector activities among the socially disadvantaged communities of Andhra Pradesh to create greater economic impact.
How to Apply for Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021?
Yet the authorities haven’t described any standard application procedure for YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme 2020-2021. Once they announce any standard procedure for the application, we will update all the information here. Common steps which are basically, you just need to follow the easy steps below:
- Visit Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam official website.
- On the web homepage, select Apply Online or Download Application Form link.
- Click on the application form then a list of filling instructions will appear on your screen.
- Read all the given instructions and then click on the Continue option.
- Fill the application form and upload/ attach the necessary documents along with signature & image.
- Submit the application after reviewing the details.
- You must take a print-out of the application submission details for further use.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the Jaganna YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme. Yet the authorities haven’t described any standard application procedure and any particular website for YSR Badugu Vikasam 2021. So currently there are no helpline numbers and contact information for the scheme. Please keep visiting our website for further details.
- Helpline Number: N/A
- YSR Badugu Vikasam Website: N/A
- Other Scheme of AP Government: Click Here
- జగనన్న వైఎస్ఆర్ బడుగు వికాసం PDF
- YSR NAVASAKAM Portal: https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/