AP YSR Asara Scheme Status | Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Official Website | YSR Asara Scheme in AP 2021 Online Apply, Registration, Login
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy has promised 9 schemes in the election manifesto for the benefits of citizens of the state. YSR Asara Scheme was one of the schemes announced by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. These 9 schemes were called Navaratnalu. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, and also all of the other details like benefits, Online Loan Verification Report & Payment Status of the scheme for the year 2020-2021.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme 2021
Navaratanalu is known as the combination of 9 social welfare schemes that are promised to run by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government in the election manifesto. They include these 9 schemes as followed YSR Rythu Bharosa, Fee Reimbursement, Arogyasri, Jalayagnam, Ban on Alcohol, Amma Vodi, Paydalandariki Illu, Pensionla Pempu, and YSR Asara, etc. In their election manifesto and promised to the people that if the YSR government will come into power they will start these nine welfare schemes. For DWCRA women, the YSR Asara scheme has been launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government. Under this scheme, the government is going to clear the pending dues of DWCRA women with the banks.
“నేడు రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా #YSRAasara లో భాగస్వాములైన ప్రతి అక్కకు, చెల్లెమ్మకు మీ సోదరుడిగా శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియచేస్తున్నాను. బహుశా ఇంత స్థాయిలో మహిళలకు మేలు చేసే కార్యక్రమం ఎప్పుడూ ఏ రాష్ట్రప్రభుత్వం కూడా తలపెట్టలేదు.” pic.twitter.com/RY57CPD4cZ
— YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (@ysjagan) September 11, 2020
Overview of AP YSR Asara Scheme 2020-2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Asara Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Announced on||19th August 2020|
|Official Launch Date||9th September 2020|
|Implementation||11th September 2020|
|Target Beneficiary||Women of the state|
|Category||YSR Govt Scheme|
Objectives of the YSR Asara Scheme
YSR Asara is very beneficial for all the women of the Andhra Pradesh state. Perni Venkataramaiah (Nani), Minister of Information and Public Relations said that YSR Aasara’s main objective is to empowering women and improving their financial stability while explaining the cabinet meeting decisions to the media. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial support to DWCRA women.
నేడు రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా #YSRAasara లో భాగస్వాములైన ప్రతి అక్కకు, చెల్లెమ్మకు మీ సోదరుడిగా శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియచేస్తున్నాను. బహుశా ఇంత స్థాయిలో మహిళలకు మేలు చేసే కార్యక్రమం ఎప్పుడూ ఏ రాష్ట్రప్రభుత్వం కూడా తలపెట్టలేదు.
Payment under YSR Asara Scheme
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the YSR Asara scheme On Wednesday, 19th August 2020, the launch date of the scheme is 9th September 2020. Under this scheme, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government will clear all the dues pending of DWCRA women with banks till April 11, 2021, in four easy installments. The AP government has sanctioned Rs 27,169 crore for four years. Around 9,33,180 groups will get benefits from this scheme, these groups include around 90 lakh members.
Benefits & Features of the Scheme
A list of benefits of the YSR Aasara scheme is given below:
- Financial help will be provided to needy women who are living in Andhra Pradesh with the help of the implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme will increase the women empowerment rate in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs) loan will be provided to women (belong to the minority community) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Now all the women of Andhra Pradesh will not be bounded to take a loan at a higher rate of interest.
- The amount will be paid directly into the bank account of the beneficiary through this scheme.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government has planned to spend a total of 25,383 crores for this scheme in the upcoming four years
- Approx 90 lakh members will get benefit from this scheme. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has released 6345.87 crore rupees For the first installment of SHG recipient.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
Woman applicant must follow the below eligibility conditions before applying for the YSR Aasara scheme:
- This scheme is only for citizens of Andhra Pradesh so the applicant women should be a permanent resident of the state.
- She must be a member of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- The applicant women must belong to SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
- Under this scheme, the loan should be taken before 11 April 2019.
Required Documents List
A list of required documents for the YSR Asara scheme is given below:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Loan document
- SC / ST / BC / Minority community certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport-size photo of application.
How to Apply for AP YSR Asara Scheme 2021?
Yet the authorities haven’t described any standard application procedure. Once they announce any standard procedure for the application, we will update all the information about the application procedure. Common steps which are basically, you just need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Open the official website of the YSR Asara Scheme.
- On the web homepage, select the Apply Online or Download Application Form link.
- Click on the application form then a list of filling instructions will appear on your screen.
- Read all the given instruction and then click on the Continue option
- Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents along with a signature & image.
- Submit the application after reviewing the details.
- You must take a print-out of the application submission details for further use.
Offline Application Procedure For YSR Asara Scheme
To apply offline for the Asara scheme, these are some common steps that you have to follow:
- First of all, you have to visit the nearest bank.
- Then you have to ask for the YSR Asara Scheme Application Form from the bank.
- Now you have to completely fill the application form carefully as asked in the form.
- After that, you need to attach all the required documents as asked in the application form otherwise your application will get rejected.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the bank officer, and the officer will give you an Acknowledgment Slip/ Receipt including the acknowledgment number
- You have to keep safe this acknowledgment card as this receipt will be used to check your status.
YSR Asara Application Status
- Firstly, visit the official website of Navasakam.
- On the web homepage, you need to select the “Application Status” option.
- Now you need to provide your application number and other asked details on the page.
- Submit the information and the status of your application will come up on your screen.
Payment Status of the Scheme
- Firstly, you need to open the official website at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- From the home page of the website, you need to select the “Payment Status”.
- Now you need to provide your application number and others’ asked info.
- Submit the information and the payment status will come up on your screen next.
Procedure to Check YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list of the Asara Scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (APMEPMA).
- On the homepage of the website, you need to select the “YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” option. A new page will open as shown in the below image:
- Now you have to select the following options as per your requirement, given below:
- District name
- A list of SHG will appear along with the loan status.
Procedure to Lodge Grievance
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website at https://apmepma.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to select the “Grievance” option.
- A new page will open in front of you where you have to enter the following details:
- Sender name,
- Contact number,
- Upload file
- Now you need to click on the Submit button.
- By following this procedure, you can lodge a grievance
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the YSR Asara Scheme 2021. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Helpline Number: 0863-2347302
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- APMEPMA Portal: https://apmepma.gov.in/
Users, here we provided you with the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh – YSR Asara Scheme 2021, Eligibility, Objective, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, beneficiary list. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.