[Status] YSR Bheema Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Beneficiary List
YSR Bheema Scheme Status Check | AP YSR Bheema Scheme Application Form PDF | ysr bima.ap.gov.in Status, Eligibility Criteria & Beneficiary List
As we are aware that the YSR Government of Andhra Pradesh continuously launching various schemes for the welfare of their citizens. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government launched an insurance scheme called the YSR Bheema Scheme. Today, in this article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to the scheme i.e YSR Bima scheme purpose, benefits, characteristics, eligibility criteria, online apply procedure, etc. We will also share details like how the check YSR Bheema Status by Aadhaar Number, Insurance Claim No. So kindly read this post carefully to the end.
AP YSR Bheema Scheme 2021
The YSR Bima Yojana is a type of insurance scheme that provides accident insurance to poor, non-union working families in Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme, in case of death or permanent disability of the beneficiary due to accident, the sum assured will be paid to the beneficiary’s family member.
The Hon’ble Chief Minister has launched the YSR Bheema Scheme on 21 October 2020 and released an amount of Rs 510 crores Premium Funds to all the Banks and Insurance Company towards YSR Bima Premium on behalf of 1.41 crore Families in the AP state. 100% of the premium towards this scheme is borne by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Let us tell you that the beneficiary of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 15 only per annum.
ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైయస్ జగన్ చేతుల మీదుగా 'వైయస్ఆర్ బీమా' పథకం ప్రారంభం. కుటుంబ పెద్దకు జీవన భద్రత కల్పించేందుకు తీసుకొచ్చిన ఈ బీమా పథకం ప్రీమియం పూర్తి ఖర్చును రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వమే చెల్లిస్తుంది. రాష్ట్రంలో బియ్యం కార్డు ఉన్న 1.41 కోట్ల కుటుంబాలకు ఈ పథకం ద్వారా ప్రయోజనం చేకూరనుంది. pic.twitter.com/aaA9uGUsJW
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 21, 2020
Objectives of YSR Bheema Scheme
The main purpose of the YSR Beema Scheme is to provide insurance cover to the families of the working poor and non-union families in the state. Under this scheme, in case of permanent disability or death, the amount of protection will be provided to the beneficiary’s agent. With the successful implementation of this scheme, financial assistance will be made available to the beneficiary family member.
Apart from that, the AP Govt has started Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the unorganized worker leaving the families in great distress. All unorganized workers in the State in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to be registered as unorganized workers and enrolled as beneficiaries of the YSR Bima Scheme.
Overview of the YSR Bhima Yojana 2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover facility|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Premium Amount||Rs 15 only per annum|
|YSR Bima App||Download Here|
|District-wise Enrolment (Total)||Click Here|
|Post Category||AP Govt YSR Scheme|
Benefits & Key Features of YSR Bheema Scheme
- The YSR Bima scheme is a type of insurance plan that provides protection in the event of an accident to poor, non-union working families.
- If the beneficiary dies, the sum assured will be paid to the candidate.
- About 1.14 crore citizens of Andhra Pradesh will benefit from this scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh government has decided to implement this project successfully with a budget of 510 crores rupees.
- The sum assured of the YSR Bheema Scheme ranging from Rs. 1.5 to 5 lakhs will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member.
- Under this scheme, the amount of the claim will be paid within 15 days of submission.
- Immediate financial assistance of Rs 10,000 (Ten thousand rupees) will be provided to the family member of the beneficiaries.
- As we mentioned above that the beneficiary has to deposit a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
- The user will be issued an ID card which will contain the personal ID number and the policy number.
- The amount of the claim will be deposited directly in the bank account through a DBT mode.
- If the beneficiary encounters any problems, they can contact the PDRDA to receive complaints regarding the written or claim payment of the insurance.
Insurance Coverage under YSR Bheema Scheme
- First from age 18 to 50 years: – Rs 5 lakh insurance for accidental death and permanent disability.
- Second from age group 51 to 70 years: – Accidental death and total permanent disability Rs 3 lakh sum insured relief.
- Third from age group 18 to 50 years: – Rs 2 lakh insurance cover in case of natural death.
- Fourth from age group 18 to 70 years: – Rs 1.5 lakh insurance in case of permanent disability due to accident and other causes.
Note – It should be noted that the amount of the claim will be deposited in the candidate’s bank account within 15 days of the claim being made.
Nominee of YSR Bima Yojana
The following persons can be nominated under the YSR Insurance Scheme:
- The beneficiary’s wife
- 21-year-old son
- Single daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter-in-law or her children
Note – Under the YSR Beema Scheme, the beneficiary will receive an ID card containing a unique identification number and policy number.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicants must have a white ration card issued by the competent authority.
- He/ she must register under the YSR Insurance Scheme.
- All Primary Bread earners belonging to BPL families in the State, in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to be enrolled as beneficiaries of the YSR Bima Scheme.
- White ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Residence
- Certification of Income
- Passport-size photo
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile number
How to Apply for YSR Bheema Scheme in AP?
Beneficiaries are not required to register or apply for the YSR Bheema Scheme 2021. Volunteers research door-to-door campaigns and verify white ration card-holders. Subsequently, the information collected from the survey will be verified by the Secretary of Social Welfare and the beneficiaries will be selected.
Thereafter, the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account containing the Nominee and then the beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum. For more details about this scheme, you can visit the official website or contact the concerned authorities.
Check Claim Reports under YSR Bima Scheme
Through the official website, people can check the following reports under YSR Beema Scheme Claim:
- District wise SLA Status
- Stage Wise Reports
- Rs 10,000 Not Paid reason
- District-wise Abstract for NIC Registered Claims
- District-wise Abstract for Ineligible Claims
- For more details, directly click here
YSR Bima AP Gov in Login
If you want to check YSR Bheema Beneficiary Status then you must log in at bima.ap.gov.in Portal.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the YSR Bheema Scheme.
- Then click on the “Login” tab available in the upper menu section.
- Here enter your User Name and Password in the appropriate box.
- Press the Login button to complete the process.
- After successful login, you can search YSR Bima policy and check the dashboard.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We have already told you that you don’t need to register yourself for AP YSR Insurance Scheme 2021, the Volunteers hold the complete process. If you’re looking for YSR Bheema scheme details in the Telugu language, then read the local newspaper or contact the below toll-free helpline numbers.
- Toll-Free Unique Short Digit Number: 155214
- District-wise Contact Details of Call Centers: Click Here