AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply | Jagananna Cheyutha Status, Eligibility, Helpline Number | Andhra Pradesh Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status
Andhra Pradesh Govt launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, which help The vulnerable groups of women to create their own employment opportunity. Now all the vulnerable groups of women who live in Andhra Pradesh state do not worry about their financial problems. By the implementation of the Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme 2021, the government will provide many benefits that are available for women. Throughout this article, we are going to provide you with all the information like eligibility criteria, documents, Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status, Final List, and a step-by-step guide to applying for the scheme. So continue reading ahead.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched
YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh through video conferencing from the chief minister’s camp office On 12th August. chief minister’s camp office is situated in Tadepalli in Amaravati. With the help of this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to women. The budget is set by the govt for this scheme is 17,000 crore and this year the government earmarked Rs 4,687 crore. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme. The women will eligible after attaining 45 years as on 12th August of every year will receive benefits of this scheme. The women who cross the upper age limit of 60 years will cease to receive the benefit.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status (Phase 2)
We all know that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is actively working to fulfill all the promises made by him in the election campaign. According to the second installment of the Jagananna Cheyutha scheme on 13th November 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh had released Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries in the state. All those women who have not received the benefit of this scheme in the first phase have received the money in the second phase of the scheme.
In the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government has provided financial help of Rs 18,750 to around 21,00,189 beneficiaries, which amount to 3,937.90 crores. This financial help will give benefits to SC, ST, BC, and minority community women of Andhra Pradesh whose age is in between 45 to 60 years. In Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme Rs 18,750 every year (Total Rs 75,000 ) will transfer into the bank account of every beneficiary for 4 years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Cattle Purchase
As we all know that the Andhra Pradesh government has started YSR Cheyutha Scheme on 26 November 2020. With the help of this scheme, all the beneficiaries will be provided with the support to sell their produce to Amul. In this regard, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to distribute cattle to the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Cheyutha Scheme. Cattle will include cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government is going to spend around 5386 crores rs for cattle purchases. Under the YSR Cheyutha scheme milk will be collected from women at centers (Around 9688 centers are in-state), and the government will also provide facilities for collecting milk at Rythu Bharosa Kendras.
- The Andhra Pradesh Government is going to purchase cattle from Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and from the state itself. Local purchase of animals will take place From 24 November 2020 to 26 November 2020, and before February 2021 around 1 lakh cattle will be bought by Andhra Pradesh Government.
About YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has also pointed out that 8 lakh widows and single women who belong to the age group of 45 to 60 years, all are receiving a pension of Rs 27000 per year and in addition to this scheme they will also receive Rs 18750 per year which will make the total amount Rs 45750 per year. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has also stated that the government has signed a memorandum of understanding with some private companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited. With the help of this scheme Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to promote entrepreneurship among women.
Any denied network ladies who are belonging to these SC, ST, OBC, or Minority communities and whose age is in between 45 to 60 years may profit from the advantages of the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme. It is a great initiative for all of the women who belong to the minority communities.
Overview of YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Status 2021
|Name of scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020-2021|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
|YSR Cheyutha App||Download Here|
|YSR Cheyutha Application Form PDF Download in Telugu
YSR Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme on Wednesday 12th August 2020. In this scheme, Rs 75,000 financial help will be provided to women for 4 years whose age between 45 years to 60 years. In this Scheme, the beneficiaries have all the freedom to spend this amount in any way they want. The amount will be directly transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
a budget of Rs 17000 crore has been announced by The government for the implementation of this scheme. The main aim of this scheme is to empower the women of Andhra Pradesh. Vijay Kumar Reddy the commissioner of Information and Public relations and ex officio secretary Thumma has said that the scheme is going to benefit around 23 lakh women from SC, ST, BC, and minority communities in Andhra Pradesh.
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh state is going to start implementing the YSR Cheyutha Scheme On 12th August 2020. For this purpose, on Monday the government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three big and reputed companies named Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble (P&G) on 3rd August 2020. The memorandum of understanding was signed in presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in video conferencing. Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble (P&G) will provide marketing opportunities and technical support to more than 25 lakh women of the state. government of Andhra Pradesh is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore for this Jagananna Cheyutha status scheme.
Hon'ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
on 16th June 2020, the budget of the scheme has been disclosed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the coming financial year during the Assembly at Velagapudi. B Rajendranath Reddy who is the Finance Minister has presented the budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for the twenty-one welfare schemes run by the state government in the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar reddy and chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. government-sanctioned Rs. 6,300 crores for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
A list of objectives of the YSR Cheyutha scheme is given below:-
- A total of the benefit of 75,000 will be given to the ladies who are under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- This amount has been divided into four equivalent portions of Rs 18,750 each Per Year.
- The jagananna cheyutha scheme has been improved, to support the women of Andhra Pradesh. With the annuity measure of rupees 75,000, women age between 45 to 60 years are going to get the financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- This scheme is only for citizens of Andhra Pradesh so the applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- This scheme is only for women.
- The applicant women must belong to minority communities only
- The women must be in-between the age of 45 years to 60 years only.
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
To check your beneficiary list, you will have to follow the step by step procedure mentioned below:
- Firstly you need to visit the Official Website
- A new webpage will open on your screen, else you can directly click here to go to the referred webpage as shown below image.
- A list of districts of Andhra Pradesh will appear on your computer/mobile screen.
- Now you need to select your district in which you live.
- After selecting your district, now you have to select your Mandal.
- Then select your Mandal and your Secretariat.
- After selecting your secretariat the list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will appear on your computer/mobile screen.
- You can check your name from the given list, you can also take a print out of it for your reference.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/
- Now a new webpage will open, here you need to click on Know Your Secretariat from the list of options as shown in the below image.
- Now a list of the district will be open in front of you
- Here you need to select your district in which you live.
- After selecting your district, now you have to select your Mandal
- After selecting Mandal the list of the secretariat will appear on your computer/mobile screen.
- You can check your name from it.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- Email to email@example.com
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helpline Number
- YSR Cheyutha Application PDF Download
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh – AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objectives, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the beneficiary list. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.