YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana 2021: Apply Online, Beneficiary List & Status
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana Apply | AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits | Check JVKY Beneficiary List & Application Status
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new scheme to help all government schools that have difficulty in distributing bags and uniforms to poor children. In this article, we share with all of you that this is a new opportunity launched by the YSR Govt of Andhra Pradesh. The new opportunity is called YSR Jegannanna Vidya Kanuka Yojana for the year 2021. Here you will get the complete information related to the scheme i.e eligibility criteria, the purpose of the scheme, the benefits plan, the scheme implementation procedure, and the full step-by-step application procedures that apply to this scheme.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka 2021
The new scheme launched by the concerned Andhra Pradesh government officials will definitely bring many benefits to the poor students who cannot go to school as they do not have the resources to buy uniforms or basic necessities. So they can join the school. This YSR Jagannanna Vidya Kanuka scheme will greatly benefit all the poor students who are unable to join the school. In this scheme, basic necessities like school bags, notebooks, textbooks, school uniforms, shoes, belts, and other essential things will really be required to go to school without any problem.
— YSR Congress Party (@YSRCParty) October 7, 2020
Launch of YSR Vidya Kanuka Scheme in AP
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh; Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy will send the “Jegannanna Vidya Kanuka” scheme to Punathipadu ZP High School in Kankipadu Mandal on October 8. Area Collector A.Md. Imtiaz, MLA K. Parthasarathi, state scheme presenter T. Raghuram, Police Commissioner B. Srinivasulu, and others visited the school and evaluated the sports plans on Tuesday. As announced by Mr. Imtiaz, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy will arrive at the school on Thursday at 10:20 am and he will interact with students at the school before submitting the scheme.
Further, the Chief Minister checks the progress of the advancement of Nadu-Nadu conspires in the state. Srinivasulu said increased security would be arranged at the place.
Overview of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka 2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Providing school kits|
|Beneficiaries||Kids from AP Govt Board Schools|
|Post-Category||AP Govt Scheme|
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana New Updates
Distribution of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka kits started by the government. About 2.5 lakh students were transferred from private schools to government schools. The government has made all necessary arrangements to provide facilities to the students. The Andhra Pradesh government is taking all necessary steps to ensure that no student backs down. Officials say they have enough Jegannanna Vidya Kanuka kits and if more students join the government school, there will be no shortage of kits.
— YSR Congress Party (@YSRCParty) October 8, 2020
Objective of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government is doing everything possible to improve the general character of education. The state government wants to strengthen the pass rate and gross enrollment ratio (GER) in schools through these measures. To date, rehabilitation work of 12,365 schools has been started during the first phase of the Naadu Nedu Scheme.
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh has approved 9 basic units including toilets, fans, drinking water, furniture, repair work, compound dividers, and English labs. About 45,000 schools, universities, and hostels are said to be insured as part of the Mana Patinadu Nadu conspiracy. An educational scheme is being developed in English with thin, youth-friendly books and textbooks for teachers for grades 1 to 6.
Benefits of AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
- As part of this scheme, the state government will provide instructional tools to government school students. The administration distributes this scheme so that public school students can do it without focusing too much on their research.
- Under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, the state government will donate the first three sets of clothes, course readings, newspapers, two pairs of shoes, two pairs of socks, belts, and a school bag to each student. Tenth. Degree in government schools.
- 43 lakh understudies from the AP state will receive Vidya Kanuka kits as part of the scheme. The state government will spend Rs 648.09 crore for this scheme.
- Packages The Andhra Pradesh Govt had already submitted an application on March 12, 2020, for management grants for the purchase of educational packages. The Palestinian Authority government plans to send Jagannath Vidya Kanuka on October 8, 2020.
Documents Required for YSR Jegannanna Vidya Kanuka
- Passport-size photo of the applicant
- School Certificate
- Document (ID Card)
- Aadhaar card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhar card of parents
- Parental Certificate
Profiles on Vidya Kanuka Tools (Kits)
The following things should be included under the YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka scheme:
- Students from Class I to Class X will be given three pairs of uniforms
- Kid Vidya Kanuka Kit will be provided with 2 pairs of socks
- A pair of Unif school uniforms will be provided to the recipients.
- Notebooks and textbooks will be provided to all students with the child.
- A belt included in the uniform will be provided to all recipients from Class 1 to Class 10
- The right size folder (Bag) will allow students to carry all of their books and textbooks.
YSR Jagannanna Vidya Kanuka Application Process
Andhra Pradesh Government School will distribute Kits under YSR Jegannanna Vidya Kanuka Yojana to all students in the school and no application form is required to avail of the scheme benefits. There is no beneficiary list available of the scheme issued by the Govt yet. This is all about Vidya Kanuka Yojana, if there are any updates from YSR Govt, will be mentioned on this portal.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We have already told you that the Vidya Kanuka Kit under YSR Jagannanna Vidya Kanuka Yojana 2021 will be distributed by the Government Schools of Andhra Pradesh. So need to contact your nearest schools for more details. Keep visiting our portal https://www.apgovtscheme.com/ for more updates.