YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021 | YSR Jalakala Scheme in Telugu | AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in Apply | AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme Application Form, Status and Beneficiary List
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to help all of the farmers who are not able to get proper water supplies because of the high cost of borewells and the shortage of water resources. Through this article, we are going to share detailed information about the YSR Jala Kala Scheme which has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. Here we will also share the YSR Jalakala scheme benefits, main aim, online registration procedure, etc.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021
YSR Jalakala Scheme has been launched by The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State on 28 September 2020. The scheme will be a very good initiative by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh because it will provide free of cost borewells for all of the ranches. A lot of farmers highly depend upon the natural water resources for their irrigation of the field but because there are high draught statistics it is not possible for the farmers to use the natural groundwater resources for their irrigation. The Borewells which will be provided under this scheme to the farmers are totally free of cost so that they can continue their farming and their income will also increase because of the large crop.
Objectives Of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021
In the 3,648-km padayatra, CM met ranchers. He saw that all the Ranchers’ fields were dry due to lack of water sources. They also explained their problems that how they were being driven into debts by penetrating borewells. Subsequent to seeing their trouble, Jagan vowed to give borewells to ranchers having fields in uplands. All the eligible ranchers will be able to apply either on the web or with the help of the town secretariats. The applications will be examined after hydrogeological and geophysical reviews. When the application is recorded, the specialized group will survey the groundwater level and offer freedom to the boring contractual worker.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021 (New Update):
Under YSR Jalakala Scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has stated that they aimed to drill 2 lakh borewells free of cost for farmers so that they will get irrigation facilities. The work for drilling the borewell had started by the government On 10th November 2020. Now all the eligible farmers will get the benefit of this scheme soon.
Overview of YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2021|
|YSR Jalakala Scheme in Telugu||వైఎస్ఆర్ జల కాలా పథకం|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objectives||Providing construction of borewells without any essential cost|
|Target Beneficiary||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state who do not have proper water facilities|
|Official Website||ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in apply|
Working of YSR Jala Kala Scheme:
The drag wells would be uncovered anyplace underground water assets are found. The specialist from the category is going to lead a study at the fields through hydrogeological and topographical overview and distinguish the area where borewells ought to be uncovered. This Andhra Pradesh YSR Jalakala scheme assures that there will be an appropriate gracefully of water for the water system and will help in raising the salary of ranchers. Each borewell that is uncovered under the Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala scheme would be geo labeled. The burrowing of borewells would be taken up deductively so as to ensure nature. The logical measures would guarantee that underground water assets ought not to be exhausted.
Benefits of YSR Jalakala Scheme:
With the help of YSR Jala Kala around 3 lakh, ranchers will be getting its benefits, which is assessed to cost Rs 2,340 crore in the upcoming 4 years. The administration has aimed to drill around two lakh borewells to empower groundwater water systems to the upland ranchers and those in parched territories relying upon the accessibility and the degree of the water table. Any rancher or a group of ranchers who own land of 2.5 to 5 sections of land can apply for the plan. All the ranchers will also receive messages in their enrolled mobile phone numbers on the status of their applications at each stage. According to a study that approx 3 lakh farmers will get benefit from the scheme. Irrigation water in the scheme will provide 5 lakh acres of land and 2 lakh borewells will dig up free of cost.
Implementation Procedure of AP Jala Kala Scheme
The implementation procedure of the scheme is given below in a step-by-step manner:
- Borewell locales will be recognized deductively by leading groundwater overviews before taking up the penetrating.
- Rancher without a borewell and with a coterminous place where there are 2.5 sections of land is qualified for the scheme.
- Minority ranches will also be provided priority.
- Beneficiaries can apply through an online or offline method.
- All the PD have to take administration approval from the district collector to start working.
- Advanced photo with geo-label will be taken by the authority alongside the recipient within the sight of penetrating temporary worker after the finish of the borewell plan.
- The measurements about the depth of the borewell only will be taken by the concerned authorities.
- If in any care the borewell comes up short, a second borewell will bore, if it is achievable by the authorities of government.
- The development of the pit/water reaping structure will be taken up at the fruitful borewell site/location.
- The government will make payments to the contractors.
- District collectors will also guide the stakeholders in the implementation of the scheme.
- Advancements will be only given to beneficiaries through this scheme finally.
Our government, under a new program – #YSRJalaKala will drill borewells for free, for needy, small & marginal farmers – In line with @ysjagan Sir’s promise during #Padayatra to help the farming community.@YSRCParty @AndhraPradeshCM pic.twitter.com/UckuzlrbIQ
— Mekapati Goutham Reddy Official (@MekapatiGoutham) September 27, 2020
Eligibility Criteria YSR Jalakala scheme:
- This scheme is only for citizens of Andhra Pradesh, so the applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The priority will be given first to small and marginal farmers who are women or belonging to SC, ST community Under this scheme
- All those farmers who already own a borewell with the contagious land of 2.5 acres are eligible to re-apply.
- If the farmer does not own contagious land of 2.5 acres then the farmer can form a group of farmers and can apply for free borewell.
Required Document for YSR Jala Kala scheme:
- Aadhar card
- White ration card
- Application form
- Land passbook first and second page
- Residential proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
Apply Online for YSR Jala Kala Scheme – ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
To apply for the YSR Jalakala scheme 2021, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website at ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in online application
- Now click on the tab called Launch option is given on the home screen of the website.
- A new webpage will open on your screen, else you can directly click here to go to the referred webpage.
- Here you need to click on the Apply For Borewell option.
- Now a new webpage will open on your screen as shown in the below image:
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number and verify your identity by entering the OTP received on your mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Then click on the Submit option to proceed.
- Now you have to wait till you get approval from concerned authorities of government.
Offline Application Form Download:
- To download the AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme Registration Form or Survey Report Form, kindly visit the official website of the YSR Jala Kala scheme.
- The homepage of the scheme will open on your screen as shown in the below image.
- Here you have to click on application forms available on the homepage:
- Now just click on the registration form from the list of options.
- The application form will be on your computer screen, can download the application form and take a printout. Or directly click here to download the YSR Jalakala Scheme Form PDF.
Procedure to Download the Survey Report Form:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Jala Kala scheme
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the Application Forms option.
- Now just click on the Survey Report Form from the list of options.
- The application form will be on your computer screen, can download the application form and take a printout. Or directly click here to download the AP Survey Report Form PDF.
Procedure to do Department Login:
To login to the YSR Jala Kala scheme portal, you need to follow the easy steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website at http://ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Dept Login option, a new webpage will open as shown in the below image.
- On this webpage, you have to enter a username, password, and captcha code.
- Now after entering the ask details, click on the Login button.
How to check the YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status?
You need to follow the simple steps given below, to check the application status:
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala scheme.
- On the homepage, select the Enter Application Number option from the main menu.
- You have to enter your application number which you have received at the time of registration.
- Now you need to click on the Track Option.
- The application status of your form will be displayed on your screen.
Beneficiary List of YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020-21
To check the beneficiary list, the applicant must follow the step-by-step procedure given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP YSR Jala Kala scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the MIS REPORTS option.
- Now a new page of R1.1 Application Status Report will open.
- The list of beneficiaries of the scheme will be shown to you, here you can check the details of the YSR Jala Kala Beneficiary List, ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in.
- Here you can check the district-wise reports of the beneficiary and export the full report to an excel sheet.
Contact Details (Helpline Number):
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the YSR Jala Kala Scheme. For any technical query contact information is given below-
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Dept, Govt of Andhra Pradesh
- Phone Number: 91212-96053
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1902
- Other Toll-free Numbers
- Agriculture & Allied Services- 1907
- Anti Corruption- 14400
- Disha- 181
- Illicit Liquor & Sand Smuggling- 14500
- TeleMedicine Services- 14410
- Which state cm to launch YSR Jala Kala Scheme?
- Andhra Pradesh state cm Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy launches this Jalakala scheme.
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme, Eligibility, Benefits, Objectives, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the Beneficiary List & Status. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.