AP YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Details In Telugu, English | YSR Kanti Velugu Official Portal Login & Registration @drysrkv.ap.gov.in | YSR Kantivelugu Programme 2021, Helpline Number
Andhra Pradesh government has recently launched a very initiative scheme, named as YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, residents of Andhra Pradesh state will be provided with many incentives. Throughout this article, we are going to share all the significant features of the scheme. Also, we will share eligibility criteria, documents required, step by step to check the beneficiary list of phase 3 as announced by the concerned authorities of the government, and a step-by-step procedure through which citizens can register themselves under the scheme.
Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2021
YSR Kantivelugu scheme launched by the concerned government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is a free mass eye check-up scheme. With the implementation of this scheme, many incentives will be delivered to all the recipients of the state. One of the main assistance that will be delivered to all recipients will be the obtainability of free eye check-ups for the claimants. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme was launched on 10th October 2019 i.e on the occasion of “World Sight Day” at Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh.
Overview of AP Kanti Velugu Scheme 2020-21
|Name of Scheme||Dr. YSR Velugu Scheme 2021
డాక్టర్ వైఎస్ఆర్ కంటి వెలుగు పథకం
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||10th October 2019|
|Objective||Providing free eye check-up|
|Target Beneficiary||All residents of the state|
|Registration Process||Online/ offline mode|
|Article Category||YSR Govt Scheme|
Benefits of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
A list of benefits of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is mentioned below:
- Universal eye screening for the entire population will be provided by this scheme.
- Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary eye care services will be provided by this scheme, which is totally free of cost.
- Dr.YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme will give more strength to the existing health facilities.
- This scheme will increase the availability of a skilled workforce through capacity building.
- The inclusion of private health facilities and personnel for training, screening, and surgeries by Kanti Velugu Scheme.
- With the implementation of this scheme, it will make possible the usage of Information and Communication technology in every process of the program
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme will provide the interdepartmental coordination for the active involvement of all stakeholders
- This scheme will provide the spectacles immediately after the identification of refractive errors.
- Surgeries for Cataracts, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders, will be provided by this scheme.
- YSR KantiVelugu Scheme will make sure the quality of the services provided through constant observation and evaluation by the external agency if needed.
Latest Update of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2021
Approx 24,88,800 lakh, recipients in Hyderabad and 29,640 lakh C in Ranga Reddy district have profited with the help of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme. They have been provided with reading and prescription eyeglasses. These statistics have been publicized by society for the protection of the public and good governance. With the help of the Dr. YSR KantiVelugu scheme, around 23,43,642 individual people of Andhra Pradesh state have been delivered with reading eyes glasses and 14,95,972 have been benefited have been delivered prescription eyes glasses.
Phase-wise Screening Schedule/Dates
Here check important dates before applying for the scheme:
|Launch Date||October 10th, 2019|
|Phase-I||October 10th, 2019 to October 16th, 2019 (6 days)|
|Completion of data uploading||17th October 2019|
|Phase- II||November 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2019|
|Phase- III||February 1st, 2020 to February 15th, 2020|
|Phase- IV||February 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2020 (11 months)|
|Phase- V||February 1st, 2020 to January 31st, 2022 (2 to 3 years)|
Implementation of the Scheme
The YSR Kanti Velugu scheme will be implemented in nearly 6 phases. Details of all the six-phase as per there is given below in the following table:
|A Phase- I||basic Primary screening of school children|
|A Phase- II||Secondary Screening & Prescription of eyes Glasses|
|B Phase- III||Primary Mass Eye Screening of the community|
|B Phase- V||Secondary Mass screening & Prescription of eyes Glasses|
|B Phase- VI||Surgeries for Cataract Cases in Government Hospitals & Tertiary Eye Care management at Teaching Hospitals including Regional Eye Hospitals|
How to upload Data in Kanti Velugu Portal (dr ysr gov)?
To upload the data in the Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu scheme, you need to follow the easy steps below:
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website of DR. YSR Kanti Velugu.
- Here you need to click on the ANM LOGIN option from the main menu given on the homepage.
- The Login page will appear where you need to enter the following details.
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile No
- Now you need to click on the Login and enter all required details asked on the screen.
- Finally, you need to click on the Submit option to upload your data on the portal.
Screening Process under Dr. Kanti Velugu Scheme
The screening will be done by 500 teams that have been appointed by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government. The screening will be done by 31st July 2020. The following numbers of beneficiaries will be benefited:
- Around 1,34,252 children were identified with vision defects during the second phase of this scheme.
- Around 56,767 eyeglasses were distributed under this scheme.
- 77,485 other cases are under evaluation.
- 66,15,467 children were covered During the first phase of this scheme
- 4,36,979 children identified with eye problems.
Phase III New login & Registration
- First of all, go to the official website of the Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh at http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on Phase lll New login
- Now a Login page will open before you.
- On this page, you have to enter a Username, Password in the captcha code.
- In the end, click on the Login button to sign up to the portal.
SDC Login Process
- Go to the official website of the Department of health, medical and family welfare Government of Andhra Pradesh (Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Portal).
- On the home page, you have to click on the SDC login
- A new page will open where you have to enter the username, password, and captcha code
- Now you need to click on the Login button.
Surgeries Login Process
- Visit the official website i.e http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, you have to click on Surgeries login
- The Login page will open where you have to enter the Username and Password.
- Now you need to click on the Login button.
- By following this procedure you can do surgeries login
Vendor Login Process
- Go to the official website of the Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you are required to click on Vendors login
- On this new page, you have to enter the username, password, and captcha code.
- Now you need to click on the login button.
- In this way, you can log in to Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Portal in many ways.
Contact Information (Helpline)
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information regarding the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme 2021. If you are still facing any kind of problem then contact information is given below:
- YSR Kanti Velugu Helpline Number: N/A
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kanti Velugu App: Download Here
- Search YSR Kanti Velugu Jobs: Click Here
|PHASE – III EYE SCREENING AVVA-TATA (POST-COVID):|
|PHASE – III REFERRED CATARACT SURGERY REPORT:|
|Cataract Surgeries Done||2,282 (11.87%)|
Users, here we provided you with the complete details of the AP YSR Kanti Velugu scheme 2021, Eligibility, Benefits, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the login process. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.