[Rs 1000] YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme: Beneficiary List, Payment Status
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Payment Status | Apply Online for AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme | Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Form & Beneficiary List
There is good news for the fishermen of Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has recently announced YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme to help all the fishermen in the state. The objective of this scheme is to provide Rs 1000 assistance to the people who are from the fishing business. In this article, we will share with you all the benefits, perks, and all other policies related to the scheme. We will also share with you the entire step-by-step process to check your payment status of One thousand rupees. Apart from that, you get the complete details of the step-by-step procedures through which you can check the list of beneficiaries of the Matsyakara Bharosa scheme.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021
World Fisheries Day is celebrated on November 21, 2019. During the event, the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh; Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme for a government assistance plot for fishermen in Mummadivaram in the East Godavari region. As part of the scheme, 1,32,332 fishermen between the ages of 21 and 60 will get financial relief of Rs 10,000 each during the sea deportation and lean meat season from April to June every year. The scheme will increase the diesel subsidy from Rs 6.03 to Rs 9 per liter and will be applicable to automatic (3,000 L) and mechanized (300 L) vessels for 10 consecutive months.
Implementation of AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
To assist water growers, the government has chosen to set up built-in water laboratories at 46 locations at a cost of Rs 56.53 crore to test the properties of water, sand, food, and seeds. Water farmers will be provided electricity at Rs 1.50 per unit and the government will allocate Rs 720 million to benefit 53,550 water farmers. Similarly, the government grants fishermen the right to rent, rent at visible cost, make donations, and keep larvae in the stream for breeding.
Key Highlights of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing fishing incentives and good facilities|
|Beneficiary||Fisherman of the state|
|Post Category||AP Govt Scheme|
Benefits of AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
Thanks to this scheme, many benefits will be provided to the state fishermen in Andhra Pradesh:
- Under the YSR Fisheries Guarantee Plot, financial assistance to fishermen working with automatic, mechanized, and non-mechanized fishing nets will reach up to Rs 10,000. The above Rs 4,000 will be used to boycott the annual fishing boycott between April 4 and June 14.
- This project includes Komanapalli in Mummidivaram in East Godavari.
- The recipient gets a diesel discount of Rs 9 per liter. Previously the price of envelopes was Rs 6.03 per liter.
- A total of 1,32,332 families are expected to benefit from the scheme.
- The special offer for groups of fishermen kicking buckets while chasing has been increased from Rs 5 million to Rs 1 million. This only applies to fishermen between the ages of 18 and 60.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme
The eligibility criteria that is defined by the concerned government offices for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must be a professional fisherman.
- Applicant fisherman must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the fisherman must register themselves to the portal.
List of Documents Required
Here check the list of required documents with your application form:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport-size photograph
- Occupational certificate
- Other documents (If required)
How to Apply for YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme?
To apply for the scheme, you must follow these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the web homepage, you can click on the “YSR Fisheries Assurance Project” notification link.
- Now carefully read the instructions given on the next page.
- Here enter the asked information in the Requested Registration Form.
- Then upload all the required documents as asked in the form.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa 2021 Beneficiary List
All fishermen in Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply for this scheme and payment of Rs 10,000 (Ten thousand rupees) will be transferred directly to their bank account during the fishing season. If any fisherman did not receive financial assistance then they must contact the concerned authorities.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
We have already told you that this YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 is in the announcement stage so there are no official website or helpline numbers at this time. We will notify you as soon as the notification of this scheme is released. For more details, keep visiting our portal.