AP Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Status | YSR Pelli Kanuka 2021 Application Form | Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online @ysrpk.ap.gov.in | YSR Pelli Kanuka Customer Care Number
Andhra Pradesh state government has launched a new scheme named YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme. With the implementation of the scheme, financial incentives will be provided to all of the newlyweds or married couples. That’s why this scheme is also known as AP Dulhan Scheme 2021. Throughout this article today, we will share detailed information of the Jagananna Pelli kanuka scheme like eligibility, selection process, documents, and the step-by-step procedure through which you can apply for the Pelli kanuka scheme and the step by step procedure through which you can track your application status.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme | ysrpk.ap.gov.in Status
Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme. With the execution of this scheme, newlyweds of the Andhra Pradesh state will be provided with much financial assistance. Now all the new brides of Andhra Pradesh will be able to get financial assistance under this scheme when they will register their marriage in the district court of the state. if newlyweds want to avail the benefit of this scheme then they have to register their marriage through the official act of special marriage present in the state.
Objectives of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government’s main objective behind launching this scheme is to offer financial support and security to poor families for the girl’s wedding ceremony and protect the girls from child marriage. This scheme is similar to the Telangana government’s Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme.
Overview of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka 2021
|Started By||Andhra Pradesh Govt|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Target Beneficiary||Newlyweds couples|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Last Date to Apply||Not available yet|
|Post-Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for the Pelli Kanuka Scheme
If anyone wants to apply for the scheme, then they must have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- This scheme is only for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh, so the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than Rs 2,00,000 per year.
- In order to avail of services of this scheme, they must be newlywed.
- The Marriage performed in Andhra Pradesh is only allowed to take benefits of this scheme.
- Widows and divorcees are not eligible to avail of services of this scheme.
Documents Required for the scheme
A list of required documents for the YSR Pelli kanuka scheme while filling the application form is given below. Keep these copies of documents ready:
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card or BPL card
- Invitation card of the wedding ceremony
- Income certificate of both the families
- Bank passbook first-page copy
- To certify or verify the date of birth of both the groom and bride SSC certificates are required.
Incentives under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Detailed information on the incentives that will be provided to the newlyweds of different caste and categories in Andhra Pradesh state is given in the below table:
|Scheme Name||Concerned Department||Incentive (Rs)|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (SC)||Social Welfare||40,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (SC Intercaste)||Social Welfare||75,000/-|
|Kapu Pelli Scheme (Giriputrika)||Tribal Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (ST Intercaste)||Tribal Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (BC)||BC Welfare||35,000/-|
|Jagananna Pelli Kanuka (BC Intercaste)||BC Welfare||50,000/-|
|AP Dulhan Scheme 2021||Minorities||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kanuka (Differently Abled)||Differently Abled||1,00,000/-|
|Jagananna Pelli Kanuka amount (APBOCWWB)||AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board||20,000/-|
How to Apply Online for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
In order to apply for the Pelli kanuka scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Pelli kanuka scheme, then the homepage of the website will open as shown in the below image:
- Here you need to download the application form available on the home page of the website.
- Now you need to enter all of the details asked in the application form very carefully.
- After filling the application form, you need to upload all the documents mentioned above in this article otherwise your application will be rejected.
- After filling the application form and uploading documents, please review this once again and then click on the Submit button for final submission.
Important note regarding registration for citizens of Rural and Urban Area
- For Rural Area Citizens: – Registrations for the Pelli kanuka scheme should be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can only take place from Registration-cum-Help Desks at the Velugu Office Mandal Mahila Samakhyas.
- For Urban Area Citizens: – Registrations for the Pelli kanuka scheme should be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can only take place from the Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the MEPMA Municipality.
How to Search YSR Pelli Kanuka Application Status?
In order to check the application status of the Pelli kanuka scheme application, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Pelli kanuka scheme, then the homepage of the website will open as shown in the below image.
- Now you need to search and click on the “దరఖాస్తుస్థితినితెలుసుకోండి/ Know Your Application Status” option available on the home page of the website.
- On this new page, you need to Enter the Aadhaar Card Number of the bride or groom to check the status of the Pelli Kanuka application form.
- After entering the Aadhaar Card Number of anyone i.e (bride or groom) you need to click on the “Get Status” button.
- Finally, the application status for the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka application will be displayed on your computer/ mobile screen.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Mobile App Download
In order to download the mobile application (App) of the Pelli kanuka scheme, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the AP Pelli kanuka scheme
- Here you need to search and click on the Download Mobile App option.
- Then a new window will open where you select the APK link to download YSR Pelli Kanuka App.
- Click on the desired mobile application and it will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- After installation, you can use the app to track your application status.
Contact Details (Helpline Number):
We hope that we provided you all the information related to the AP YSR Pelli Kanuka 2021, like objective, eligibility criteria, required documents, the procedure to register, the process to check application status, and mobile application. Keep visiting our official website https://www.apgovtscheme.com/ for more updates. Contact information for the AP YSR pension scheme is given below.
- Helpline Number: N/A
- YSR Pelli Kanuka Customer Care Number