YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021: Beneficiary Payment Status, 1st, 2nd Farmer List
AP Rythu Bharosa Eligible List 2021 | YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2021 List | Rythu Bharosa Apply, Beneficiary List, Helpline Number | TS Rythu Bharosa Status | PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa Kendram
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 is now made available for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh state. As YSR government announced the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme recently. It has been implemented from 15th October 2019. Monetary benefits are being provided to the farmers through this scheme. By following a few easy steps, farmers can check the beneficiary list from the official website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. The procedure to check the beneficiary list, payment status and any other relevant information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 could be grabbed through this article.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 Status
|Name of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2021 List|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Concerned Dept||Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Benefits||Rs 13,500 Per Annum for 5 Years|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||The month of Oct 2020|
|3rd Installment of scheme||Releasing soon|
YSR Rythu Bharosa All Three Phase Details-
|First Installment||Rs 2,000 + Rs 5,500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4,000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Installment||Rs 2,000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13,500||Till the End of 2020|
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa:
Today Approximately 49 lakh families have received minimum support price under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme. All the eligible farmers have received financial aid from the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh on 15th May 2020. Sir Jagan Mohan Reddy (Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh) has also announced through a video conference that “We wanted to give Rs 7,500 to each farmer, but due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have deposited Rs 2,000 in the bank accounts of the respected farmers in the month of April 2020. The remaining Rs 5,500 has been deposited by the government on Friday, 15th May 2020. The second and third amounts of Rs 4,000 and Rs 2,000 will be released by the government of Andhra Pradesh on October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.”
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa:
The government of Andhra Pradesh has started the 2nd installment of the PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa scheme. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh will credit an amount of Rs 2000 in each beneficiary’s account. For this purpose, a deposit of Rs 1114.87 crores is to be made by the government in the second phase. A total of 50,47,383 farmers are getting benefitted from this scheme. The owners of the land, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav, and forest land farmers will receive the Rythu Trust amount in Rabi season. The farmers who have lost their crops from May to September will be getting subsidies (Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers) from the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
The 2nd installment of #YSRRythuBharosa has been deposited into the bank accounts of 50.47 lakh farmers, at an expenditure of Rs. 1115 Cr. Additionally, input subsidy amounting to Rs. 135.7 Cr has been transferred to farmers who incurred heavy losses in the Kharif season. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/qCsTImNT3R
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 27, 2020
All the districts of the state except Nellore and Chittoor will be paid the amount of input subsidy. On October 27th YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme’s amount will be released.
Payment Status of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa-
To ensure the successful implementation of the YSR Rythu Bahrosa Scheme, the state government will spend 6534 crore rupees in the financial year of 2019-20. The government has already spent 3675 crore rupees in the first phase. Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method is being used for depositing the amount of all the three phases so that each beneficiary receives the amount directly in their bank account without any hassle. Now farmers can check their name in TS Rythu Bharosa Status.
YSR Rythu Bharosa New Update:
In a statement by H Arun Kumar, special commissioner, agriculture, on Wednesday, 22nd April 2020, it is said that for the purchase of seeds, the farmers will get Rs 5,500. An amount of Rs 7,500 will be received by all the eligible farmers from SC/ST/Minority/BC category into their bank accounts. Rs 7,500 will also be received even by those farmers who are cultivating in endowments department lands. The district administration will display a list of eligible farmers in the gram panchayat office. Rythu Bharosa Centres will start supplying seeds at subsidized rates from May 15, 2020. MEO (Mandal Extension Office) should be contacted by those whose name isn’t on the list till May 10.
.CM @YSJagan Anna is launching #YSRRythuBharosa today and depositing money in farmers accounts. This shows his sincerity and love towards farmers and people.#YSRRythuBharosa pic.twitter.com/Ti1EBBVcEe
— YS Jagan Trends™ (@YSJaganTrends) May 15, 2020
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List:
The government of Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme for the welfare of farmers of the state. The government will provide financial assistance of Rs 50,000 to the farmers under this scheme. This scheme is one of the nine major promises Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy had made during the election campaign. From the starting of the second month, the families of beneficiaries will receive Rs 12,500 per year. Zero percent interest loans and free bore wells, Cold storage, and food processing units will also be provided by the state government.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
- A loan at zero percent interest can be availed by the farmers of the state.
- Rs 67,500 in five years i.e, Rs 13,500/- per year will be provided as financial help to each farmer’s family. Rs 2,500 per year will be received by tenant farmers.
- Free electricity for nine hours a day will be provided to the farmers
- Free borewell facilities will also be made available
- Road tax for tractors need not be paid by farmers
- Cold storage units will be established all over the state
- For the Farmer’s family, there will be life insurance of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- The government of Andhra Pradesh will pay one premium of the insurance
- Irrigation projects which are pending will be completed
Objectives of PM Kisan Rythu Bharosa:
In the launch Rythu Bharosa scheme, the following are the major objectives of the government:-
- Financial help to farmers
- Development of the agricultural sector
- Increment in crop production
- Reduction of the burden of debt on farmers
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021-
To check YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligible List 2021, you need to follow the easy steps given below:
- Visit the official website to check your name present in the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021.
- The login option from the menu bar should be clicked after which a new page will appear on the screen. Now you need to enter your Username and Password on the login page.
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the screen and click the “Login” option.
- Click the “Forget Password” option, if you don’t remember the password
- Now please enter the registered mobile number and click the “Send OTP” option.
- Enter the OTP you received on your registered number and then create a new password
- Click the Verify option and after which log in to the site with ID & password
- Eligible beneficiary data will be displayed on the screen with all the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father’s Name, Katha number.
- Enter the Khata number in the search box after that.
- The screen will display the beneficiary details.
Procedure to Edit The Information of the Beneficiary:
To edit your information, you need to follow the easy steps given below-
- Firstly follow the procedure given above to open the beneficiary list.
- To edit the details click on the “Edit” option given in the last column.
- After “Web land information” and “Pss information” the beneficiary details will be displayed.
- Click the “Verify Status” option if the details are correct & select the “Details matched” option.
- After that, you need to select “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary” from the drop-down list menu.
- “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status” will be selected after that.
- Select the “Details not matched” option if the details are not matching and select “Reject reason”.
- After that click on the Submit option and save details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status-
- You need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa to check your payment status.
- From the home page of the website, go to the menu bar and then choose the “Payment status ” option present over there.
- A new page will appear on the screen and then enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Enter the captcha code that is displayed on the screen and then click the Submit option.
- Your payment status will appear on the screen as you click it.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Statics:
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number of Families||Farmers
Direct Links To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment:
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Contact Details (Helpline Number):
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. For any technical query contact information is given below:
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number: 1902
- AP Rythu Bharosa Kendram:
- Official Website: https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
You May Also Like:
Users, here we provided you the complete details of the Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, Eligibility, Benefits, Objectives, and the step by step registration procedure to apply, the document required. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. Our team will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website www.apgovtscheme.com, stay tuned for more updates.