AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021 | YSR Sampoorna Poshana PDF Download | Andhra Pradesh Sampoorna Poshana Benefits, Anganwadi Details, Poshana Kit & List
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a very innovative scheme, they have launched the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme which will be very helpful to all of the people who want to get a good living. This scheme has been launched for all of the women who are currently pregnant, new mums, and infants. With the help of this scheme, pregnant women and lactating women will be provided with proper nutrition. Throughout this article, we share complete details of this scheme like, the eligibility criteria, required documents, and the process of enrollment which has been decided by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government under the scheme.
AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme is all set to launch in Andhra Pradesh to help the citizens of the state. This scheme has been launched on 1st September 2020. You will be very glad to know that the new mums, pregnant ladies, and infants will be with a lot of benefits with the help of this scheme presented by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will be represented in the 77 Ancestral Mandals of Andhra Pradesh state. Another scheme named YSR Sampurna Poshana Scheme will similarly be represented for staying in plain zones. The New Diet Schemes under this scheme will be available through 55,607 Anganwadi Centers in Andhra Pradesh which covers around 30 lakh ladies of the state.
Overview of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||YSR Sampoorna Poshana 2021|
|Launch State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||Chief Minister YSr Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide proper nutrition to pregnant women and lactating women|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
|Starting Date||1st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||Not available yet|
|Application Status||Available Now|
|Post Category||YSR Govt Scheme|
Benefits of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
This plan will cover around 27 lakh ladies and youngsters to give benefits with the help of 47,287 Anganwadi focused on the distribution of Rs 1,555 crore. For this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh state government will spend around Rs 850 per month for new mothers and pregnant ladies’ eating routine in plain territories, around Rs 350 per month for new-born children, and around Rs 412 per month for youngsters. Previous, the eating routine plans were available for those who detected with iron-deficient conditions yet, but now under this scheme, it will cover all the needy individuals. There are around 47,287 Anganwadi in Andhra Pradesh state focuses on plain areas from which around 27 lakh ladies and youngsters will receive the benefit of this scheme. Around Rs 1,555 crores would be spent Anganwadi focuses on plain zones. The rest of the financial scheme would be saved for 3 lakh new-born children and ladies in ancestral zones.
Plan of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Menu
The meal plan which will be provided to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state under this Sampoorna Poshana scheme is given below:
|Meals||Category||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
||Children from 6 to 36 months||Take home ration||Rs 600|
|A hot cooked meal every day for 25 days including-:
||Children from 36 months to 72 months||Feeding at Anganwadi Centre AWS||Rs 560|
|A hot cooked meal every day for 25 days including:
||Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Feeding at Anganwadi Centre AWS and weekly take-home ration||Rs 1062|
Key Features of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Anganwadi
- With the help of this scheme 3 lakh, ancestral ladies and youngsters would be secured with the help of 8,320 Anganwadi focuses spread of 77 ancestral Mandals in Andhra Pradesh state.
- All the Pregnant ladies and newborn babies in-between the age of 6 months to 36 months will get a nutritious eating routine.
- All the youngster’s in-between the age of 36 months to 72 months will be provided with Eggs and milk. The Andhra Pradesh state government will spend
- 1100 per month to give diet to pregnant ladies
- 553 per month for the diet to youngsters.
- For AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme usage Rs 308 crore has been assigned.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
To avail the benefit of this YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria as given below:
- This scheme is available Only for pregnant women and lactating mothers of the AP state.
- Kids from different age group can also apply for the scheme to avail the benefits
- To avail, the benefit of this scheme applicant must belong to a lower-income group or backward categories of the state.
- Applicants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- All the newborn babies whose age is between 6 to 72 months old will get the benefit under the scheme.
Enrollment Procedure for YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus
The enrollment process of the AP Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme is explained by a step by step guide given below:
- To enroll the beneficiaries a survey will be taken by the Anganwadi workers of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area.
- The children who belong to the age group of 6 months to 6 years, lactating mothers, and pregnant women, will be registered under the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- to monitor service delivery, The details of the applicants will be registered in Common Application Software (CAS).
- every month the Growth monitoring (i.e height and weight) of every child will be done at the Anganwadi center.
- The Supervisor/AWW will furnish the list of SUM//MAM/SAM children to ANM/ ASHA/ MO (PHC).
- every month the Weight of pregnant women will be monitored at Anganwadi center and recorded in Common Application Software CAS.
- Proper training will be provided to the pregnant women, lactating mothers to utilize protein, energy-based take-home ration provided without sharing it with other family members.
Beneficiary Districts under YSR Sampoorna Poshana Kit
The list of Districts and Mandals for which applicants will be selected for the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is as given in the following table:
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
Contact Details (Helpline Number):
We hope that we provided you all the information related to the Andhra Pradesh YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2021, keep visiting our official website https://www.apgovtscheme.com/ for more updates. Contact information for the Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is given below.
- Email ID: email@example.com
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana PDF Download: Click Here